Do you write and create B2B content that converts leads? Do you know what AI, ML and NLP mean? Repustate is looking for a talented full-time B2B Software Content Writer to help us build and update our B2B content and strategy that focuses primarily on natural language processing, text analytics, sentiment analysis and semantic search. You must have an aptitude for clear, concise communication, search engine optimization, and a strong desire to apply best practices. As the ideal candidate for our growth team you will thrive in a fast-paced, agile software development environment that requires a commitment to accuracy, content authority, and teamwork. This role requires attention to detail, an interest in learning new skills and technology, and a positive, ?can-do? attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Health & Dental Plan
Salary: Commensurate upon experience
Repustate is a Toronto founded company that has built best-in-class APIs for text analytics, sentiment analysis and semantic search. Our product enables our clients to identify, extract and analyze high-value insights from large volumes of text data. It empowers them to better understand their customers, employees, patients in over 20 languages. Check out our website for more information and videos on how our customers use our product. www.repustate.com
We are honored to have thousands of customers who rely on our tech every day to help them make more confident, data-driven business decisions.
In this role you will:
- Drive and own content strategy targeted to leverage content potential in AI, NLP, and Machine learning niche.
- Create high-quality marketing-driven content in Blogs, PR, Case studies, White papers, and Social media posts.
- Support ongoing marketing initiatives and improve existing content to achieve demand generation goals.
- Understand the essential SEO guidelines for content writing.
- Explore content publishing channels and coordinate with 3rd party sites for content distribution.
- Working in collaboration with the growth team including digital marketing, business development and product.
- Report to the Growth Team
We'd love to hear from you if have::
- 3+ years of experience in B2B Content marketing roles for IT companies.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Marketing, English, Communications, IT or similar.
- Copywriting and editing skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and/or Canva beneficial
- Experience in content distribution.