Love contributing to a team full of people helping people? We're looking for passionate, hardworking, and self-directed people to join our team. Spark Inc. is an innovative and award-winning organization that matches clients to the best one to one care in the community.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate addition to our Creative team! At Spark, we value and support the growth and well-being of our clients and community. We do this through an imaginative, colourful and uplifting lens
- using bright colours and illustrations to tell our stories.
In this position, you will be working closely with our Lead Creative Designer to create engaging illustrations and graphics for both web and print mediums, build our Spark media library, and facilitate the design and standardization of branded materials and communications. We are looking for a team player and empathetic problem solver with the ability to translate requirements into design solutions.
- Expand our visual universe with more of Spark's beloved illustrated characters
- Create graphics and designs for Spark marketing and communications (e.g. Advertising, merchandising, branding materials, internal documents, social media and web graphics)
- Build our Spark media library and a design system that will facilitate the standardization of branded materials and communications
You would be the ideal candidate if you have:
- A good understanding of best design practices
- Proven graphic designing and illustration experience
- Strong portfolio showcasing illustrative, graphic design, and layout work
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Design Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects), Google applications, Office software
RATE OF PAY
Flexible scheduling options available
Anticipated start date: February 1, 2021
- Please submit a cover letter outlining why you would be a great match for Spark. Tell us who you are!
- Along with the cover letter, please submit up to three designs that demonstrate your graphic design, layout, and illustrative skills. Feel free to include links to your portfolio pieces in your application.
- Experience with MailChimp and Canva
- Education or training in a design related field
If this job advertisement speaks to you, please apply
- we'd love to talk.
Whatever your age, ability, orientation, ethnicity, race, culture, religion or gender identity
- you are welcome. Our community is stronger and more vibrant when it is more diverse.