Juniper is seeking a strategic and innovative Marketing Operations Director to lead a strong set of technical, business, and data privacy experts to make our marketing engine run. This role brings together process, marketing technology, and people to scale our efforts globally by eliminating duplicative work, centralizing what can be centralized, implementing efficient processes, and innovating with new technology. Juniper uses an assortment of marketing technology fitted for specific use cases including Eloqua, SFDC, On24, Splash, and many others.
This person will build an efficient and innovative operational framework to drive a financial business impact for our colleagues in sales and marketing. The general scope of responsibilities for this role includes automation and innovation, process and documentation, upholding campaign and data governance and unclogging marketing systems. The person will be accountable for ensuring that our tools are accurately and effectively working with each other and aligned to business processes. You will help manage the technology foundation that enables marketing and sales teams to align on the same demand goals and assist in driving qualified leads and opportunities. This person will ensure our business processes address the needs of our internal colleagues and helps drive financial outcomes. The business processes will include ensuring that campaign codes are effectively and consistently used across the varying tactics and activations used in marketing.
Our ethical and legal standards are a top priority and this person will be responsible for ensuring that we maintain Juniper's high ethical standards through data and privacy governance models and operational frameworks.
This person will work closely with our Data, Demand, Web, Product Marketing, and field marketing teams to bring synergies across these team. Our team has a strong dependency on the sales ops, partner ops, and the finance organization to ensure that the decisions made across the organization are seamlessly deployed across the company.
The person will manage a highly skilled team of about 10 people. There are three teams; Martech and Data Privacy, Marketing Automation, and Marketing Operations Program.
- Review and prioritize Marketing Operations projects and change requests.
- Lead Marketing Operations, Data Privacy and Marketing Automation teams.
- Identify and document workflows, content, owners, deliverables, QA process and SLA across the marketing organization.
- Ensure that our tools are accurately and effectively working with each other and aligned to business processes.
- Lead the vision and strategy for Juniper's marketing technology
- manage the full MarTech stack and ensure that the integrations across technology solutions are optimized and accurate.
- Uphold Juniper's high ethical standards through data and privacy governance models and operational frameworks.
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders across marketing, sales ops and supporting teams to drive end-to-end program results
- Team up with other organizations which contribute to the success of marketing activities (such as Field Marketing, Narrative / Product Marketing Teams, Marketing Operations, Web, Events, Media, and Brand).
- Manage and optimize Juniper's lead scoring and lead flow model.
- Stay on the cutting edge of marketing best practices by researching the latest trends and gathering new ideas from industry analysts and experts, vendors/agencies, and peers/competitors. This should be used to drive operational efficiencies and MarTech adoption.
- Define and track measurements of success for the marketing operations team.
- 10+ years of experience in a Marketing Operations, Demand Generation, and Marketing Systems/Technology
- 5+ years of hands on experience with Eloqua and Salesforce.
- Experience with other marketing tools such as ON24, Outreach, Splash preferred.
- Proven and effective manager
- Ability to produce and present executive level presentations
- Experience in collaborating with and managing marketing agencies and vendors to develop creative assets for marketing campaigns.
- Admin/Expert knowledge of Project Management