Great company. Great people. Great opportunities.
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe that it takes great employees to build a great organization
- and we're passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future. We believe in:
Hiring and retaining exceptional employees at every level
Providing training, development and career planning
Instilling the belief that our customers are key to our long-term success
Encouraging a strong sense of responsibility, involvement and commitment
Recognizing and rewarding both individual and team efforts
As an Inside Sales Rep
- SST you will be responsible for proactively increasing revenue for the district/metro area by providing exceptional customer service, processing rental quotes and reservations and terminating contracts. Your essential duty is to support the district/metro area objectives in all aspects of sales and customer service to ensure World-Class service and operational excellence.
If you would enjoy the advantage of selling for the world's largest equipment rental provider, consider a future with United Rentals. Join us and grow your career as fast and as far as your ambition takes you either in Sales or Operations.
Additional duties include the following:
- Respond to all inbound calls in a consistent, professional and courteous manner
- Review all equipment requests and propose solutions that suit the customer's requirements
- Negotiate rates on equipment rentals in accordance with pricing policies and procedures
- Identify leads for new business and communicate to the appropriate field personnel
- Effectively resolve customer issues and coordinate solutions with other personnel
- Communicate delivery needs promptly and accurately to Logistics Manager/Dispatcher
- Call on lost and/or dormant accounts to generate business
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Exceptional relationship-building and customer service skills
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Independent, self-starter and strong self-imposed structure
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
What's in it for you?
Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k) or RRSP, DPSP, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.