Make an impact with SGS! With more than 93,000 employees and 2,000 offices and laboratories across the world, SGS is a silent force working hard behind the scenes to deliver quality and integrity to businesses across nine industries. As the world's leader in providing inspection, verification, testing and certification services.
- Achieves sales revenue goals in a defined sales territory.
- Responsible for all sales activities to include: audits, training and full solutions within assigned territory.
- Develops and implements agreed upon business/marketing plan which will meet both personal and business goals by expanding customer base in the assigned territory.
- Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term overall account goals in line with SGS' vision and values.
- Develops a database maintained in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system of qualified leads attained through consultant referrals, face to face meetings, calls, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Sells and makes recommendations to prospects and clients on the various solutions the company offers to solve their business issues.
- Gathers and submits detailed business information for pricing.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify a prospect's business challenges and the effects of those challenges.
- Participates in and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients.
- Maintains effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Sales or other client facing problem solving role
- Experience with ISO standards in the Certification industry is preferred
- Experience with Value-added problem-solving sales process and selling services to manufacturers or service providers is preferred
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar and composition.
- Ability to work well with others & independently.
- Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Works well under pressure.
- Extended hours and shift work may be required from time to time.
- Travel to client locations and other SGS locations may be required from time to time.
SGS Canada is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings should be authorized to work in Canada.