KOHO is a quickly scaling FinTech company backed by leading investors and advisors from around the world. We started KOHO because we believe in doing two things:
Democratizing access to the best financial products and giving everyone a great financial foundation.
Since our journey began 5 years ago, we've raised more than $60M, grown the KOHO Collective to over 140 employees and created accounts for more than 300,000 Canadians.
About the Role
KOHO's Marketing department is looking for a seasoned Product Marketing Manager to join our team and be the point of contact for all upcoming Product launches. Our ideal candidate is well-versed in all aspects of go-to-market strategies and branding, and is a whiz in product development and measurement. As the pivotal point-person between Marketing and Product, you can easily speak both languages and ensure smooth communication and delivery.
In parallel with the product managers who lead the app's development, the Product Marketing Manager will be accountable for learning the product's strategy, getting to know its customer, and developing the tools and campaigns that the company will use to introduce and sell this product to the market.
This role is highly strategic and creative, and requires someone who can leverage member insights, brand insights, and product data to build an innovative approach to messaging, creative, and tactics.
- Partner with cross-functional leads on campaign development (briefing, feedback, production, optimization, reporting, retros, etc.)
- Weekly reporting and performance analysis on all product launches
- Work closely with the data team to measure ongoing success and opportunities for feature roll-outs
- Develop comprehensive marketing plans for the marketing team to execute on, in collaboration with brand, paid, lifecycle, and content leads
- Work closely with the Product team to determine the best launch strategies for each existing and new product or feature release
- Determine and execute on ways to optimize best-performing tactics and produce documentation for future campaigns
- Define our growth strategy and serve as the connective tissue between product, marketing, and business teams to identify winning tactics across owned channels
- Drive impactful go-to-market launch strategies, including messaging, positioning, and PR strategies
- Drive research plans to derive customer insights, steer & validate the product roadmap, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Work closely with channel and marketing teams to provide them with the user insights, positioning, and messaging they need to succeed
- Inspire cross-functional partners and marketing peers with a compelling vision to partner on integrated marketing campaigns
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years' product marketing experience
- Proven history of creating effective marketing programs
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to deliver against expected outcomes leading complex, cross-organizational initiatives
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Our culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspective. Here are some of the reasons we attract the best people:
- Balance Your Life
- Unlimited PTO, generous vacation, and a lifestyle spending account
- Access to an in-house certified performance coach
- Salary assessments twice a year, annual training allowance
- We have won 5 "Great Place to Work ®" awards since 2019
The Fine Print
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company.
KOHO is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.