Who is Sapling?
Sapling's Onboarding and HR Suite has been acknowledged as an industry winner and is chosen by companies like KPMG, Warby Parker, UCSF, Invision and Coupa to help them build successful onboarding and people practices for the future of work.
What's the job?
Sapling is helping passionate people ops teams around the globe build better companies. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Brand & Community Manager will be responsible for elevating Sapling's brand across all marketing touchpoints and creating new marketing material and supporting new products going to market.
We are looking for candidates with a diverse background and experience, aligned with our values and vision, and eager to grow with our team.
Why you'll love it here.
Sapling is committed to building a culture that champions diversity, equality, and inclusion at every step. As a company that is trusted by HR professionals, these principles serve as the very foundation of our work. We are honored to celebrate team members regardless of race, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, lifestyle, age, educational background, national origin, religion or physical ability. We believe unique perspectives make us stronger, and we'd love for all that share these values to find a home here.
Want to apply but not sure if you'd be the right fit? We know there is no ?perfect' candidate. If we sound like the right place for you to make a difference in this world, we encourage you to submit an application!
Role and responsibilities:
- Elevate Sapling's brand across all marketing touch points
- web, social, email, collateral
- Develop sales collateral, case studies, demo videos, FAQs, and other assets to help support new products going to market
- Support planning, coordinating, and promoting webinars and other virtual events
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Monitor industry trends and competitors' activities
- Support other departments with marketing related activities as needed
Qualifications and experience:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and efficient
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Adaptable, flexible, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to think creatively
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) like Webflow, Wordpress, or Drupal
- Proficient in Figma or other graphic design tools
- Strong project management skills and experience with Asana
- Experience with social media tools like Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.
Additional skills and experience:
- Domain experience in Human Resource technology (HR tech)
- Experience working with distributed and remote teams
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM and marketing automation tools like Pardot, HubSpot, or Marketo