Brand: Tbooth wireless
- Woodgrove Centre
- 6631 North Island Hwy Nanaimo, British Columbia
- V9T 4T7
We've got BIG news for you! Have you ever wanted a career that offers you the ability to write your own paycheque, meet new people and work with exciting technology products? Look no more, you've found it at Tbooth wireless!
It's time to FIND YOUR MOBILE LIFESTYLE because this is more than a retail job, we offer you the tools to thrive in a fulfilling and professional sales management career!
As a Full-Time Sales Manager, you lead by example in guiding customers towards the best wireless solutions to match their lifestyle. You will be selling mobile phones and plans from carriers such as Bell, Virgin Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Lucky Mobile and chatr. This allows you and your team to provide customers with an unbiased, informed choice to maximize sales.
What you'll do:
- Provide tailored wireless solutions and legendary service for your customers
- Utilize our sales approach to hit and exceed your individual and team targets
- Recruit, develop, train, coach and manage your team to ensure all business standards are achieved
- Oversee a combination of online, on the job training and mentoring for your team to maximize learning opportunities
- Ensure all aspects of retail operation standards are met including merchandising, inventory control, scheduling, hygiene and training requirements
Because you should be rewarded for your performance, we offer:
- Base salary plus uncapped and progressive commission structure to help you achieve your financial goals
- Incentive programs with prizes including bonuses and all-inclusive trips
- Individual or family medical and dental plans with life insurance
- 3 weeks' vacation
- RRSP company match program to help you plan for your future
- Bonuses for successful employee referrals
- Discounts on the newest wireless technology and plans with the opportunity to receive a complimentary cell phone plan!
Does this sound like you:
- 3 years of wireless or retail management experience preferred
- A natural leader who is team and goal oriented
- Adapts to changing priorities with ease
- Ability to problem solve on the fly
- Skillfully motivates others and builds high-performing teams
- Enthusiastic learner and mentor with a desire for constant improvement
- People person with the knack for building strong connections
- Full-time availability to work varied and flexible schedules
Then join us now!
GLENTEL Inc. (dba WIRELESSWAVE, Tbooth wireless, WIRELESS etc., WAVE SANS FIL, la cabine T sans-fil and SANS FIL etc.) encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with our accommodation policies and applicable provincial accessibility legislation, please advise us if you need accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process. Any information you provide relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.