The ideal Salesperson is passionate about fashion, enjoys working one-on-one with customers and thrives in a sales environment.
A day in the life...
- Set and achieve sales goals
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers about style and fit
- Seek fashion and product knowledge to build your expertise
- Build lasting relationships with customers
- Grow sales by opening new Nordstrom Rewards program accounts
- Work with the team to keep the department ?runway ready,? which means stocking, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning
- Give the best service to our customers on their terms which may require all employees to be flexible and open to occasionally performing work/duties in a department other than the one you were hired into
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
You own this if you have...
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to excel in a competitive team environment
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Organization and follow through
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
We've got you covered...
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com .
© 2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.