Inbound Sales Representative (no cold calls)
Work from home
Empower is the first digital marketing assistant powered by the world's most creative minds in artificial intelligence. We are a laboratory for emerging talent in the field of digital marketing and AI and a reference in the marketplace.
Having mastered digital marketing strategies, our team enables our customers to benefit from an innovative mobile and web solution, creative content, and high-performance results.
Want to be part of the future? It starts HERE! Our business is growing, and we have created an Inbound Sales Rep position that is fully virtual and that does not require making cold calls. Interested in starting the year with a career move, zero commute and an abundance of opportunities? Keep reading to find out more.
What is the job all about?
The Inbound Sales Representative has a key role in our sales cycle. This team member will be responsible for demonstrating the platform and generating revenue by obtaining new and growing existing client accounts by following up on inbound leads.
This job does not entail prospecting or canvassing unknown clients, but rather contacting business leaders who have already expressed an interest in our digital marketing services.
All leads will be provided and as a member of the sales team, the incumbent will have access to marketing and sales tools as well as custom training to properly demonstrate the platform and sign-up new clients.
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Generate sales revenue by selling Empower's virtual marketing assistant product and digital marketing services to businesses across Canada.
- Advise clients on the game-changing benefits of Empower's products and digital marketing services while building strong business relationships and acquiring new client accounts.
- Commit to learning continuously about digital marketing trends, best practices, market segments and competition.
- Review inbound calls and/or leads to assess their potential prior to contact.
- Make outbound sales calls using a targeted contact list of clients who have expressed interest in the product and/or services.
- Track and follow-up on all sales opportunities for existing and new customers.
- Update and maintain the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software program.
- Develop professionally by participating in sales training sessions.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS JOB?
- Minimum of 1 year of experience executing inbound sales.
- Proven knowledge of digital marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of digital platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc.).
- Highly developed communication skills and natural ability to negotiate.
- Availability to work 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday.
WHAT ARE THE WORKING CONDITIONS?
- Competitive salary based on experience, including variable compensation based on key performance indicators.
- Flexible schedule and teleworking.
- Offices in Downtown Montreal and Toronto.
- Dynamic and growing company at the cutting edge of marketing technology.
- Access to group insurance and telemedicine platform after 3 months.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our company, but we will only contact successful applicants. We thank you for your understanding.