Performance Marketing Specialist
2 Lansing Square, North York, ON M2J 4P8, Canada Req #817
Wednesday, December 30, 2020
To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, Reliance Home Comfort is looking for a high energy and results focused individual for the following role:
Position: Performance Marketing/Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: 2 Lansing Square, Toronto
Reports to: Performance Marketing Manager
For the past 50 years, Reliance Home Comfort has been the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.9 million customers across North America.
Reliance? has been providing affordable, reliable home heating, cooling, hot water, water purification, electrical, plumbing & Smart Home products & services. Our customers know they can count on us for fast, friendly, knowledgeable service and advice
- and that's comfortable!
Our organization has grown exponentially in size and we are incredibly proud to be recognized recently by:
- Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. for Canada's Most Admired CEO (Sean O'Brien)
- Glassdoor as ?Best Places to Work in Canada?
Each day, 2,300 Reliance Team Members focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience, developing top talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work. In 2019 alone, we have donated over $650,000 to United Way and $100,000 in equipment to Habitat for Humanity.
Primary Mission: If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. Canada's largest Home Services Company, Reliance Home Comfort is seeking a digital advertising channel specialist to strengthen its marketing team by assisting and executing digital media efforts across multiple platforms. The core function of this role is to lead the execution and optimization Google Local Search Ads, Online Reputation management, and supporting the Performance Marketing Manager in digital marketing campaigns including programmatic display, video, paid social. Data-influenced strategies are at the crux of your campaign execution, optimization, and technical approach.
You are naturally curious and as such will rigorously analyze data and metrics, and report performance to the team and management, providing follow-up strategies and actionable recommendations when possible. You will proactively partner with cross-functional teams to uncover trends and obtain data to provide meaningful insights.
You must have strong analytical ability, be detail-oriented and extremely organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to both take direction and be a decision maker, capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities, and comfortable working with and presenting to leadership and external partners.
- Manage, execute and optimize Google LSA across all Reliance Regions to drive business objectives, and lead generation
- Hands on management and execution of all Reliance Local Service Ad accounts across all branches
- Lead and work with our regional branch managers, team members to onboard all regions
- Monitor & report on performance, budget, invoice processing and credits
- Provide proactive check-ins and optimization opportunities
- Manage, monitor, and improve Reliance's NationalOnline Reputation
- Utilize tools such as Google My Business (Reviews), Podium, HomeStars, Yelp, and other tools to monitor Reliance's Online reputation, reviews, feedback by branch
- Work with individual branch managers, customer experience team to develop recommendations on review capture process improvement, addressing negative reviews
- Support development of Digital Marketing reporting and dashboards
- Adopt a test & learn approach, leveraging data to provide rationale and results
- Streamline reporting received from agencies/vendors and internal sources to pull together a holistic view into performance
- Report on all activity, gathering necessary metrics and data points to create insightful recaps
- Support the day-to-day workflow of the Performance Digital Marketing program
- Budget and flight all media
- Clearly communicate priorities and information between internal teams and agency partners
- Activate media and ensure timely, accurate launches and ongoing delivery
- Capitalize on opportunities, balancing the budget and sales goals to achieve desired ROAS
- Assist in managing digital marketing budget and continuously scrutinize costs & KPIs to achieve optimal efficiencies
- Closely partner with relevant counterparts to successfully achieve goals
- Assist with Audience Planning and Customer Journey building
- Be the point person for driving the measurement framework
- Proactively provide data rich recommendations for campaign improvements
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Bachelors (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or equivalent
- marketing or related degree preferred
- 3-5 years of performance marketing experience
- Mid-Level Excel Skills
- Working knowledge or understanding of Google LSA, PPC, online reputation tools is required
- Working knowledge of Display, affiliates, SEO, social media is preferred
- Communication is critical, must be able to exemplify strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with decision making but know when to escalate decisions/issues to management
- Time-management and project management skills
- must be able to juggle workload with high volume of meetings and emails
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities in line with business objectives- must be able to quickly adapt to changing projects and priorities
- Analytical skills, with the ability to build reports and summarize data in meaningful way for the goals of the business
- Excellent attention to detail and quality assurance capabilities
- Team-player with excellent relationship-building
- expect to liaise with multiple departments on a daily basis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ?self-starter? environment
- you lead your own day-to-day and are in charge of your output and productivity
The Marketing Team:
The Marketing team at Reliance is a fun, dynamic group of hardworking individuals with broad experience across various marketing disciplines. We collaborate, support each other and enjoy and benefit from the learning opportunities that come from the many experienced individuals that make up the team. We're serious marketers, executing extensive traditional and digital tactics alongside tier one agency partners. We are leading the charge into new categories for Reliance while playing an integral role in the growth of our existing core business.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.