Marketing Manager, Paid Digital Marketing
7400 Birchmount Rd, Markham, ON L3R 5V4, Canada Req #1056
Wednesday, December 30, 2020
Come and join one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies! We offer comprehensive benefits, a DC Pension Plan and savings match plan. If you are passionate about joining an organization committed to delivering 5 Star Customer Service, we would love to hear from you.
Role: Marketing Manager, Paid Digital Marketing
Status: Regular, Full Time
Reports to: Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Department : Marketing
Division: Enercare Home and Commercial Services
Location: Birchmount (Markham)
Supported by the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, the Manager, Digital Marketing will be a vital member of the Marketing Communications team in the Home Services division of Enercare. He/She will be primarily responsible for Enercare's paid search campaigns. This individual will be responsible for creating and optimizing campaigns with our digital agency to drive quality traffic and conversions from every relevant search possible.
This is a great opportunity for a customer-centric, data-driven, process-obsessed, demand-generating digital marketing expert looking to join a growing organization positioned to be the premier provider of essential home, commercial services and energy solutions in North America.
- Have a solid understanding of Enercare's products and services to create, analyze, and optimize Google and Bing ads in partnership with our digital agencies
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics with our digital agency
- Monitor and evaluate search results and performance across the major search channels and present results
- Once PPC campaigns are optimized, begin to take on ownership within the other areas of digital marketing, including Discovery, Paid Social, and potentially Programmatic
- Work with Campaign team and Web Manager to ensure ads are aligned with corporate campaigns and optimized to meet targets
- Have a solid understanding of Google Local Service Ads and keep pace with changes in this space
- Conduct A/B testing across ads and landing pages
- Coach team members and others on media buying best practices and demonstrate leadership in this space
- Keep pace with search engine and industry trends and developments
- 5+ years in PPC
- Expert-level experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Remarketing, etc.
- Google Analytics Certified a plus
- Google Ads / Bing certification a plus
- Experience with Paid Social an asset
- Experience with Google Discovery Ads an asset
- Experience in Programmatic an asset
- Experience with Adthena, SEM Rush an asset
- Ability to critically analyze data & provide recommendations
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
Enercare's recruitment process includes accommodation for applicants with disabilities. All accommodations will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs due to disability and are available upon request.