Product Marketing Specialist
- Platform Zero
- The Future. Now.
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Since 2016, we have been developing a revolutionary SaaS platform (Platform Zero) that brings together a rich set of digital and process automation capabilities to deliver client configurable, out of the box Financial Services content to the Banking, Wealth and Insurance industries. Our success comes through applying many years of industry expertise in technology and Financial Services.
Let's Talk About You
Let's Get Down To Business
The product Marketing Specialist lets you combine your technical skills with your marketing savvy and your desire to communicate. You'll get to work directly with the team behind the full range of PlatformZeroSM services, working with them to create high quality marketing deliverables that accurately describe the value propositions for their offerings. We're looking for a standout Product Marketer with strong messaging and storytelling skills to develop a customer-centric narrative and marketing strategy.
About the Role
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Develop messaging and positioning of PlatformZero services to drive product discovery and awareness
- Collaborate with marketing peers and resources to produce relevant content.
- Develop video scripts for external and internal videos and demos.
- Develop customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use
- Test and refine new marketing approaches and channels to reach and engage key audiences
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, creative briefs, and digital strategies, including campaign goals, messaging, calls to action, segmentation strategy, marketing distribution channels, and campaign schedule
- Define business metrics, measurement plan, and testing plan for related campaigns
- Work at both the strategic and tactical level to champion bold, creative ideas
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Technology, Computer Science or relevant field of study
- 5+ of relevant work experience in fields such as product marketing, consulting, or technical sales
- Demonstrated track record in crafting messaging, positioning and marketing content and marketing assets (videos, demos, web content)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience in technology, cloud services, or digital marketing with companies like Amazon Web Services, Google, Microsoft, or any major Cloud service providers is preferred
- Ability to operate and deliver results in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Professional experience is important. But it's paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
If you're looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we're looking forward to receiving your application.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco's strong technology and digital knowledge base, it's global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit. We have:
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large-scale transformation
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services
For more information about Capco, visit www.Capco.com.
Capco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.