Fueling Brains is seeking to recruit a Educational Technology Graphic/System Designer who will be responsible for the overall production of graphic art, system design and visual materials in needs of our curriculum commercial purpose.
About the Position
This is an amazing position that encourages you to utilize a creative brief generating graphics and illustrations that mobilize sales, marketing and regular on-campus activities, such as banners, brochures, newsletters, digital marketing visual effects, and so on. This is a cross-department position where the prospective candidate can leverage resources both in and outside of the campus to deliver up-to-date works that aligns with the mission and strategy of our curriculum.
Graphic/System Designer will be conducting training needs analysis, designing learning objectives for our curriculum, developing content to meet learning objectives, developing trainer and participant materials, collaborating with subject matter experts, Lead Teachers to design, develop, implement, evaluate and revise curriculum and learning resources, and implementing end-to-end training activities supporting the Montessori and Reggio curriculum.
This is a remote role and the candidate can be based anywhere across Canada.
- Primary essential responsibilities include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Evaluate and optimize existing brand identity including logo, mascot, brand elements and protocol.
- Update all graphic, image and illustration parts of the website.
- Consult with the Marketing team to provide promotional materials related to recruiting and campus activities within a specific timeframe.
- Design, manage, and execute the desired sketches, layouts and visual effects that best reflect parents and children's preference in different scenarios.
- Supervise, establish protocols for assistant designers and interns with respect to collect, segment, and retrieve existing photos and illustration banks.
- Engage in Reggio and Montessori related materials when necessary to facilitate in-class teaching.
- Conceptualize, devise, and optimize digital promotional materials and visual effects for social media.
- Collaborate with marketing teams and management to discuss which mockups are effective, and use their feedback to develop final drafts
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
- Other duties as requested
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- College diploma in fine arts, visual arts, or graphic design.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Must be able to organize, manage time and prioritize multiple projects with strong attention to detail.
- A strong background in marketing/advertisement is preferred.
We offer a competitive salary, an entrepreneurial culture and a chance to excel for those who like to take on challenges.