As one of the leading companies in Canada, Nova Hotels opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Nova Hotels also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new skills and knowing through the company programs.
Reporting to the Corporate Director of Sales, the Sales Coordinator acts as a key point of contact for sales within Nova Hotels; they liaise with internal and external contacts to facilitate work outcomes.
Draft correspondence, prepares presentations, and coordinates related materials
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures accurate record maintenance; performs routine office duties including organizing files, mail distribution, ordering office supplies and maintaining inventory levels of collateral
- Creates and maintains meeting and event calendars
- Coordinates meetings, events and / or activities related to sales functions within the properties
- Ensures timely processing of all activities to the sales function within the properties, including detailed and updated client files
- Prepares quotes and contracts for the Sales Managers
- Participates in site inspections, client appointments, client events as needed to broaden market
- Researches and qualifies prospective initiatives that increase sales revenue and hotel promotional opportunities
- Assists with and participates in tradeshows or other promotions related to the property
- Aware of the business on the books, the status of groups
- Familiar with outside factors that may affect the hotels business including local festivals & events, as well as, new businesses coming into market.
- Works with the Sales Team to identify and solicit new clients to meet set business development
- Acts as an ambassador both internally and externally for Nova Hotels.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-2 Years Experience in the Hospitality Industry
- 1-year experience working in a sales environment
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong phone manner/etiquette and communication skills with emphasis on a demonstrated ability to sell the hotel services
- Advanced interpersonal, and social skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to deliver and demonstrate consistent outstanding customer service.
- Intermediate level in the use of MS Office Suite.