Are you a Marketing Guru who loves the challenges of planning and executing a great Marketing Strategy? If so, do we have an opportunity for you!
Driving Change Automotive Group (The parent company of Bennett Dunlop Ford) is currently recruiting a Marketing Lead to join our Marketing Department.
What you'll be doing!
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for stakeholders to meet organizational objectives
- Schedule and direct workflow
- coordinate collaboration, organization, and communication amongst team members and stakeholders
- Organize and facilitate meetings, maintain project calendars, and ensure deadlines are achieved
- Review all project materials to ensure they meet the defined objectives and brand guidelines
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Media buying
- quoting, booking
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Manage expense tracking, invoice submissions, and budgets
- Manage CO-OP programs
- submission of CO-OP applications and monitoring the maximization of available funds
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
What we're looking for and hope you'll bring to the position:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator, Marketing Lead or similar role
- Solid understanding of marketing techniques and principals
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Organized and detail and deadline-oriented
- Able to continuously prioritize and multi-task under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and direct others to achieve objectives
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills; able to draw insights from data and use the information to make decisions
Why join our team?
Driving Change Automotive Group oversees four dealerships across Saskatchewan and Manitoba
- Bennett Dunlop Ford, Moose Jaw Ford, River City Ford, and Carman Ford. In addition to an extended health benefits program, and a matched pension program, we offer outstanding leadership and support, within a culture that is distinctively people-focused. Our dedication to our employees means that we offer a unique environment focused on continuous development and training in leadership, and in the industry. This makes us a platinum Award Winner (7 years in a row!) of Canada's Best Managed Companies, as we continue to be a leader in "Driving Change" in the automotive industry.
Sounds like your dream job? Click "Apply Now", and submit your resume and cover letter.