House of Halal has been supplying halal meats and culinary products to Halifax, Nova Scotia since 2004. With a fully licensed meat and food facility, all of our products are free-ranged and locally sourced. House of Halal is committed to providing the community with leading certified Zebeeha-Halal brands, as well as a large collection of spices and Middle Eastern and Indian groceries.
House of Halal is currently searching for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator on a full-time basis. In this role, you will be expected to use your customer service, leadership, and communication skills to interact with staff and customers to the best of your abilities.
About the Opportunity:
In this role, you will be expected to do the following tasks:
- Processing customer transactions as needed
- Provide administrative support and act as the administrative point of contact between the management and the external clients
- Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Acting as a Customer Service Representative as needed; addressing and resolving customer inquires
- Organizing and managing daily operations of the store to optimize brand exposure and customer experience
- Assist in planning, implementing, and monitoring social media strategy to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and increase sales.
- Training seasonal staff as required
Qualifications and Education:
- In this role, the successful candidate will have the below qualifications and education, or a combined equivalency:
- Successful completion of a bachelor's degree, or a college program with relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with digital advertising best practices and platforms
- Fluency in English and Urdu is required
The successful candidate will possess the above qualifications, as well as be highly motivated and organized. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in customer service experience, sales, and a strong analytical background.
What We Offer:
- Store discount on all purchases
- Paid time off available after a successful six months of working with us
- A good team environment
- Competitive Pay
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
About House of Halal Groceries:
House of Halal, established in October 2004, is a grocery store supplying halal meats, halal products, and ethnic groceries.