At ISA Cybersecurity, our mission is to help clients achieve their privacy and security goals, and to be proactive in the fight against security threats. ISA is Canada's leading cybersecurity-focused company, with nearly three decades of experience delivering cybersecurity services and people you can trust. We provide our clients with comprehensive counsel on complex, evolving, and multi-faceted issues related to cybersecurity and breach incident response.
ISA also offers a world-class 24/7 by 365 SOC 2 Type II certified CIOC (cybersecurity intelligence operations centre), giving our clients deeper insights and earlier warnings about coordinated cyber attacks. ISA strategically partners with many of the most respected security technology firms in the world. Through these relationships, our clients can gain access to a broad portfolio of industry-leading cyber solutions best suited to protect their corporate assets and customer data.
In today's volatile world of digital threats, we help Canadian companies to better understand their current security posture and how to mitigate risks.
Why Join Us?
At ISA, every employee makes a P.A.C.T. to embody our corporate core values, everyday. Our core values (Passion for Excellence, Accountability, Commitment, Trust) shape the community and culture we have built and are an active part of everything that we do. We also believe that what will make you great is your individual contributions to your team; think of your team as a start-up that learn from each other. If you're looking for autonomy and no old-fashioned hierarchy, ISA and you could be a match made in heaven.
About the Job
As the Partner Sales Executive
- ISA Infinity
, you will be part of a dynamic business development team that is responsible for driving sales programs with strategic partnerships. You will work closely with both operations and marketing teams throughout the company and with our partners around the country. You will represent ISA to the channel, communicate our strategy, sell our vision and bring partners along in the co-selling journey.
To excel in this role, you are creative, determined and highly organized. You invest time in upfront planning and are constantly looking for better ways of doing things. You thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment and when faced with pressure and setbacks, you easily adapt, learn and can bounce back stronger.
This role is 90% partner facing with the core accountability of landing new acquisition sales, renewal sales and transitioning clients to modern SaaS ISA solutions.
You will be joining an exciting and rapidly growing company. This is an outstanding position offering an attractive salary, defined career path, and excellent employee benefits. This is a permanent, full time position to start immediately. Pay will be base salary plus incentives.
- Drive ISA's Reseller Programs through distribution and direct with selected ISA Reseller Partners to accelerate Gross Profit Achievement of ISA Infinity Program
- Ensure that ISA Infinity Program contributes to the overall success of ISA and to make sure that MRR, GP and program targets are met
- Lead a go-to-market (GTM) motion for the ISA Infinity Partner Program, driving partner acquisition, partner acceleration and partner success
- Establish ISA and ISA's SaaS services as a thought leader in the Canadian cybersecurity and work with Marketing teams to build and maintain ISA's profile and campaigns through Ingram Micro's Cloud Market Place
- Deliver partner plans with clear targets and accountabilities for assigned partners, including Partner Readiness and Enablement plans
- Deliver and report on partner plans with clear targets and accountabilities for assigned partners
- Support partner-led new acquisition and renewal opportunities by engaging with the ISA Business Development and Inside Sales teams.
- Leverage internal and external feedback to propose program modifications
- Provide direct manager and wider team with insights and success metrics including sales and consumption impact, customer and partner experiences
- Quantifiable experience in sales with demonstrated success in driving customer or partner satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to analyze data and trends and communicates/presents with confidence with clients and team members
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (including MS Excel, SharePoint, One Drive and Word)
- Must be comfortable maintaining an up-to-date and active professional social media presence.
- (Post-pandemic) Partner Sales activities may require travel and so incumbents must be able to obtain and maintain valid travel documentation at all times.
- Must be flexible to work outside of standard office hours to be able to support out partners in various locations
- Knowledge of the cybersecurity industry
- Knowledge of the IT Distribution industry
- French language skills