Job Title: Senior Marketing Specialist
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
UNIQLO is a brand of Fast Retailing Co. (FR), a leading global Japanese retail holding company that designs, manufactures and sells clothing under five brands: GU, Theory, COMPTOIR DES COTONNIERS, PRINCESSE TAM.TAM, J Brand, and UNIQLO. FR is the world's third largest apparel retail company and UNIQLO is Japan's leading specialty retailer.
At UNIQLO, we are committed to providing our employees with enriching and challenging opportunities where achievements and personal growth are acknowledged and rewarded. We are dedicated to offering our employees training, performance based increases, and unlimited growth opportunities. If you are an ambitious, performance driven individual who welcomes new challenges, have a drive for success, and embrace the responsibility of leadership-then you belong at UNIQLO!
UNIQLO Canada is seeking to a Senior Marketing Specialist to join our growing marketing/PR team. The Senior Marketing Specialist will be responsible for implementing and leading product marketing campaigns with responsibilities developing both short-term and long-term marketing strategies, creating IMC, executing campaigns, monitoring ROI and managing marketing budget. More importantly, the Senior Marketing Specialist will be tasked with increasing UNIQLO brand awareness and preference through various marketing activities.
- Building brand awareness and positioning through effective product marketing
- Developing and evaluating marketing strategy
- Identifying new customers
- Defining and evaluating competitors
- Effectively develop holistic seasonal marketing road map based on yearly strategy and align with both internal and GHQ stakeholders
- Develop integrated media plan which meets both effectiveness (Quality) and efficiency (Cost)
- Plan and manage by-seasonal and by-annual marketing budget with analysis on return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Effectively develop, coordinate, and execute regional marketing plans, including grand openings, product focused campaigns, and focus store activities
- Assist in creation of new partnerships and programs to increase UNIQLO's brand awareness, sales and customer traffic to stores
- Closely communicate with external agencies to best screen incoming proposals and business opportunities
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business, business management or related field
- 7 years of experience in developing marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and plan execution
- Experience with media planning and buying
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Must be able to collaborate cross functionally and willing to work in a team based environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Bilingual literacy (English and French) preferred
UNIQLO Canada is an equal opportunity employer. UNIQLO Canada encourages applications from all qualified candidates and accommodates person with disabilities. Candidates that are selected for interviews should advise us if they require accommodation.