Acuren is a trusted, single source provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions used to evaluate the structural integrity of critical energy, industrial and public infrastructures. Committed to delivering a Higher Level of Reliability, Acuren provides an unrivaled spectrum of capabilities including inspection, traditional and advanced NDE/NDT, failure analysis, rope access, materials engineering, reliability engineering and condition-based monitoring services.
Our work is critical to the integrity and safety of industrial firms, including petroleum refinery, pipeline, power generation, pulp & paper, mining, pharmaceutical, aerospace and automotive industries. Acuren employs over 4,500 dedicated professionals supporting the mechanical integrity and inspection programs of the world's largest industrial segments.
Acuren is a market leader. Our formula for success is straightforward: be capable locally, with certified and well-equipped personnel supported by trained, experienced leaders. Continuing to build on a strong heritage of safety, quality and professionalism, Acuren strives to maintain incident free work environments, pursues advanced technical developments, and supports reliability programs that are valued by clients and employees. Acuren is a part of Rockwood Service Corporation, together with Hellier and Tacten.
Acuren Group is currently recruiting a Digital Marketing Specialist to support our Marketing Team. This position could either be based out of the Sherwood Park, AB office or the Houston, TX office. The position will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
The position will develop and execute digital marketing campaigns with a focus on lead generation. This role is both strategic and hands on and requires big picture thinking, creativity and motivation as well as the skills to implement.
- Collaborate on developing digital marketing strategies
- Execute digital campaigns
- Build on current marketing strategies and capabilities; propose new tactics
- Support business leaders and build account-based campaigns
- Identify new and innovative ways to segment our customers
- Act as project manager to organize, manage and evaluate campaigns
- Manage campaign budgets
- Monitor, analyze and report results of digital marketing initiatives and make recommendations for improvement
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- Expert in Digital Marketing (email campaigns, PPC and search, social media)
- 3+ years B2B (Business to Business) marketing experience
- Experience working in mid to large size companies is preferred
- Knowledge of lead generation strategies and methodologies
- Expertise in developing sales growth strategies
- Proficient with reporting, dashboards, and sales funnel metrics
- Familiarity of mechanics of spam, optimization and domains
- Experience working with 3rd party email marketing platform
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to collaborate with and manage diverse project teams
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), and social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Consideration for employment is based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
The strength of Acuren lies in its' outstanding people. As a rapidly growing, intensely innovative, international privately held company, the opportunities to pursue challenging and diverse career development paths are vast. Complemented by an attractive and comprehensive total compensation package and a commitment to the principles of a respectful workplace, Acuren offers tremendous opportunities to those who wish to succeed.
If you are interested in this employment opportunity, please apply in confidence through Acuren's online application process with copies of your certifications at www.acuren.com.
We appreciate your interest in a career at Acuren, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further information. Agency services are not required at this time.
- Bachelors or better in Marketing
- Verbal Communication Preferred
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization