Job Description :
Contract Senior Advisor, Communications, Change Management & Project Management
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 20,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world's largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
What you will do:
- Help influence, shape and inform the strategic communications plans around each milestone in Nutrien's ongoing finance transformation journey
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders and teams supporting all aspects of the Finance Transformation program while maintaining close connections with the Brand & Culture Communications team
- Become an expert on the nuances of finance roles, responsibilities and team structure utilizing stakeholder analyses and journey profiles to customize appropriate communications tactics for transformation milestones that have unique stakeholder impacts
- Develop high-quality communication tactics through appropriate channels for key stakeholders including senior leadership, managers, and employee audiences
- Manage the execution of communications plans and tactics end-to-end, including establishing detailed timelines of communications deliverables, audiences and impacts
- Draft and manage approvals and versioning on an extensive series of communications including emails, talking points and toolkits
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5-8 years' experience in organizational change management and communications
- Superior written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail
- Innate curiosity and expertise in identifying and asking clarifying questions
- Proven experience managing detailed projects with multiple communications touchpoints
- Experience with transformational change initiatives in large, complex, matrix organizations, including exposure to Finance organizations and processes.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Experience working within a Microsoft Office/Office 365 setting
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran