At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Digital Sales Strategist
Rogers Digital Media is seeking a Digital Sales Strategist to increase sales in the Toronto GTA. Reporting to the Manager, Digital Sales and working with Audio and Video sales in Toronto, this individual will be at the forefront of planning and executing effective, strategic digital advertising solutions for small and mid-size businesses.
- Identifying and responding to client sales opportunities involving digital and integration between broadcast and digital assets.
- Brainstorming, planning and presenting integrated and digital campaigns with Audio and Video Sales Account Managers.
- Act as a digital ambassador in the Rogers Sports & Media landscape, attending client meetings as the subject matter expert.
- Creating and updating digital sales packages
- Communicate and work with audio and video sales teams throughout the project cycles
- Quarterback the execution of all campaigns
- Generate post digital campaign recommendations and regularly update all digital sales packages.
- Develop timelines for clients and manage all digital deliverables
- Liaise with internal team members and departments
- Monitor digital sales using CRM, provide regular forecasting and plan to hit targets
- Post-secondary education, preferably in media, marketing or business-related discipline
- Minimum 3 years digital media experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment
- High level of attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
- Solid understanding of business professionalism and the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong software skills including competence with MS Office
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce
- Knowledge of comScore Media Metrix, Omniture Analytics an asset
- Knowledge of IAB Guidelines
- Experience with CRM
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Account Management
Requisition ID: 212006
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: No Selection