As a graphic designer, your primary role will be to create beautiful visual graphics (mostly social media, thumbnails, PDFs, and product images) that are on brand and captivate people's attention.
However, in many cases (especially with Facebook ad images) you will need to create great looking graphics out of thin air that stop people in their tracks and improve conversions.
Thus, having a VERY strong visual eye and being able to create something beautiful from your imagination is very important for this role.
Further design opportunities will be available should your work be exemplary and consistently on or ahead of schedule.
1) Create thumbnails that we can use for our Youtube videos, IGTV videos, Instagram, and our members portal content.
2) Create Facebook ad/social media images that are on brand and stop people in their tracks. Be able to to create an image that best represents a headline or topic of the ad.
3) Turn google docs and drawings into beautiful PDF documents and fillable PDF worksheets.
- Further design opportunities may arise such as:
- Workbook layout and creation
- Book designs (internal and covers)
- PDF designs
- Printed materials for workshops (ie. handouts, etc...)
- Banners for websites and social media
- You create great quality designs that are on brand and consistent with our look and feel.
- You have a quick turnaround, appropriate to the task size.
- You pay attention to the details so there are no typos or corrections needed.
- There is very little back and forth needed because you produce stunning work
- English 1st language
- Several years experience in graphic design.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are important in order to work well with team members and clients
- Detail oriented, a ?hawk-like? ability to spot errors, typos, and other details
- Enjoy running a similar process over and over and happy to take on new tasks.
- Can deal with pressure and works well under tight deadlines
- Very well organized.
- Working knowledge of Slack, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- Very good understanding of direct response design/layout.
DO YOU LOVE TO...
Get work done...fast... and make a meaningful difference in peoples' lives?
Consistently grow into your potential both personally and professionally?
Be part of a tight-knit, high-performing, result-driven TEAM of like-minded people that push you to be your best?
Have a massive impact on a fast-growing company and thousands of other health businesses?
Be given massive responsibility but ALSO massive freedom without being micromanaged?
Be appreciated for constantly going above and beyond and being a rockstar?
Are you willing to help us grow our business, instead of your own (or someone else's), while helping you achieve YOUR dreams in the process?
If that little voice in your head is yelling ?That's ME!?, then keep reading...
WHO WE ARE:
We are Healthpreneur®, the leading coaching and training company for driven health practitioners who want to fill and scale their practices (virtually or brick and mortar) without their business solely relying on them.
Essentially, we help them improve their marketing and business system so they can make more money, work fewer hours, and help more people.
Based in Toronto, Canada (but with a 100% virtual team around the world), we're on a mission to help 1 BILLION people by 2040 to better health by helping health and fitness professionals build better coaching businesses that can reach and impact more people.
We believe that an organization can only become the best version of itself to the extent that the people who drive that organization are becoming better versions of themselves. That's why our goal is to help each of our team members grow into their fullest potential.
We don't believe in trading time for money or following a 9-5 schedule. Instead, we are completely result focused. So, as long as you meet your objectives and support our company and/or clients to better results, we don't care what your daily schedule looks like. We want you to enjoy a great quality of life in addition to feeling great about what you're doing at work.
At Healthpreneur®, you are NOT accepting a ?job?. Jobs are lame and boring. You're accepting something so much more. You're accepting to join us in our mission to empower thousands of health professionals and build one of the most desirable companies to work for.
We are a MERITOCRACY that rewards the value you add to our company's growth and our clients' success. Likewise, our goal is to add value to you as a person. You will be given the opportunity to grow within our company so that you're 100% committed to us (and us to you)
- instead of going through the aches and pains of doing your own thing or working somwhere else.
However, if you're hellbent on building your own brand or company, then we aren't a good fit to work together.
Working with us, you will help us set a new standard of excellence and delivery in our industry
- every single thing you do on our team brings us closer to that goal. Work, we believe, needs to be fun, challenging and something that makes you so excited that you jump out of bed each morning. We believe in work-life INTEGRATION.
We are a virtual team with more than a dozen team members from coast to coast within the USA and as far as the Dominican Republic and the Philippines. Our founder and CEO, Yuri Elkaim, is located in Toronto, Canada. Our team members are all driven by their shared desire for impact, excellence, and continuous growth.
We don't have ping pong tables, funky sofas, or even a physical office. Our culture is based on the premise ?Be Great. Do Great?
- regardless of location. Since our team is virtual, it's about how we show up day after day, how we behave and treat one another in and outside of work. It's about being a self-starter who does what's needed to get done and who is held accountable to specifically defined targets without having a manager breathing over your shoulder.
It's about our shared values and how we communicate those values to each other and our clients. Regular two-way feedback, collaboration, and transparency within our team and our clients isn't something we thought would sound good. It's what we BELIEVE in and what we PRACTICE.
Strong culture inside the business equates to strong culture outside the business (with our clients) which is probably why we have grown so quickly
We live and breathe the following 8 core values: Excellence. Speed Matters. Commit to Growth. Teamwork. Personal Accountability. A Will to Win. Profits Help us Prosper. Coaching Leads to Greatness.
We expect any new team members to as well.
Healthpreneur® is the industry-leading coaching and training company for health professionals who want to get more clients and scale their practices (virtually and brick and mortar).
The company was founded in 2015 and is led by Yuri Elkaim
Our mission is to transform the health and lives of 1 BILLION people on the planet by 2040 by helping health experts build better businesses and become more impactful within their respective markets.
Learn more at https://healthpreneurgroup.com