For 60 years, the Flaman name has become synonymous with quality products, reasonable prices and outstanding customer service. Flaman believes in people working together, doing what's right to make a difference. We are seeking tenacious individuals willing to learn and work towards actively promoting Flaman products while providing a superior customer experience as a Trailer Sales Representative. The successful candidate will be compensated with a very competitive wage/draw, commissions, bonuses and full company benefits.
- Work collaboratively with the leadership team, establish long-term, annual and quarterly sales and marketing goals and targets.
- You are detailed oriented and willing to embrace a structured process
- You drive sales success through metrics analysis and targeted coaching
- You are comfortable presenting valuable products with confidence in person and on the phone.
- You possess the ability to quickly gain positive rapport in a face to face environment
- You are highly disciplined with natural energy and an outgoing personality
- Assist in Inventory management and control
- Monitor website and ensure all used, clearance, and other inventory are properly advertised
- You have experience with a CRM
- Work weekends on a rotating schedule
- A proven track record with at least 5 years' experience as an effective sales professional in an inside or outside role, with measurable results
- Capable and confident individual focused on customer service
- Self-motivated and Results-oriented
- Strong Attention to Detail with Excellent Follow Through
- Upbeat, Positive, Team-Oriented Nature
- Familiarity with the trailer industry and the products that Flaman offers
The Flaman Group of Companies has three goals that guide all the decisions we make; Customer Responsibility, Achievement of Goals and Making Things Better. Each position within Flaman contributes towards these goals in a unique way.