What we do at Detectify
Detectify offers a web application security scanner that automates hacker attacks to help businesses stay safe. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world
- having hacked tech giants such as Google, Facebook, or Dropbox. Today, we collaborate with over 250 handpicked white-hat hackers to continually help clients like Trello, Spotify and King make their websites more secure.
We are looking for passionate and driven colleagues to hop onboard, contribute to the company culture and to make the Internet more secure
The Sales Team
Our EMEA Sales team consists of driven and passionate professionals that work with enterprise and mid-market customers from a wide range of industries and from all around the world to understand their needs and ensure a smooth sales process.
What you'll get to do
Detectify's Sales Development Representatives are responsible for generating and qualifying leads as well as contacting new prospects. Our Sales Development Representatives play a key role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will get to:
- Identify new outbound leads by researching accounts and identifying key players
- Source new opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Qualify leads through discovery calls
- Maintain and expand the prospect database
- Create and develop messaging and prospecting workflows to optimize efficiency and conversion to SQLs.
Who you are
We are looking for sales professionals at the start of their careers who are passionate about technology and are not shy when it comes to tackling cold outreach. You need to be creative in identifying new ways to find leads, including analyzing data, utilizing tools and organizing your work following structured sales processes. Experience in a similar role, working with lead generation, qualifications and cold calling will be looked at favourably.
startup where you thrived in a self-managed environment. You are interested in constantly learning and improving your sales skills and approach.
So, what do you think?
We are proud to foster an inclusive workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to be a part of changing the way the world thinks about security! Go hack yourself!