OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB:
Daimler Trucks & Buses Southern Africa (DTBSA) has an exciting position for a Regional Sales Executive. The incumbent's responsibilities will be to effectively and efficiently manage the key sales performance outputs of the TruckStore agents to ensure optimal sales performance and attainment of key strategic deliverables as defined by DTBSA. This will be aligned to established sales targets and objectives, whilst ensuring compliance to the Company's Integrity & Anti Bribery Codes, Conflict of Interest Policy & S.H.E. requirements Delegation of Authority and organisational processes.
- Performance management: Manage service level agreements. Updates with stakeholders & implementation of corrective action where required. Liaison with Dealer Principal, Sales Manager and Used vehicle sales executives continuously to ensure key deliverables are executed. To provide regular feedback on agent performance, challenges and activities aligned to the attainment of key strategic objectives. Provide detailed plans for corrective actions when KPI's are not met.
- Agent support: Build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders. Ensure all queries and concerns are being addressed in an efficient and speedy manner. Resolve/escalate customer queries timeously. Communicate and/or provide feedback to all relevant stakeholders.
- Stock management: Ensure agent stock levels are adequate to meet sales targets. Ensure stock vehicles are being replaced regularly to limit aging and increase potential to sell. Ensure the stock mix support dealer sales strategies and campaigns
- Sales and finance administration: To supply admin support, communication, instruction, planning transaction progress and follow up on outstanding issues. Ensure agent has access to all the relevant information required to conduct an efficient sales transaction. Ensure all information between customer, agent and TruckStore is produced in an efficient and compliant manner.
- Dealer network DTBSA: Engage with dealer network environment to create an understanding of dealer network activities and feedback loops between the dealers and the dealer network division. Ensure all TruckStore CI standards are being adhered to.
- Vehicle preparation and logistics: Effective planning and monitoring of vehicle movements. Manage quality, costs and on-time delivery.
- Sales and Operations: Develop and maintain strategic relationships with sales and operations manager and sales executives in order to deliver on sales key performance areas, whilst monitoring agent sales activities. Liaise with sales management in order to monitor stock levels, forecast sales activity and plan in line with overall KPI's
- Marketing: TruckStore marketing campaigns to be communicated to and implemented at agents. Ensure all agent marketing initiatives are in line with TruckStore standards. Support agents in developing marketing campaigns in an effort to increase sales and build the TruckStore brand
- Self-development: Taking personal responsibility for learning and development through a process of assessment, reflection and actioning. This can include both on and/or off the job training. This also includes the sharing of learnings with team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Basic technical and product knowledge of commercial vehicles
- MS Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Communications, analytical, planning and management skills
- Sales processes and systems
- Relationship management, sales and negotiation skills
- Valid Code 14 License and PDP an advantage
- 3-5 Years Automotive (Commercial Vehicle) experience in dealer network operations, sales support environment Daimler Trucks and Buses Southern Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- Foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002.
- Division's Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities.
Only applications submitted online www.daimler.com/career will be considered. Applications sent by email WILL NOT be considered. Email address provided for query purposes only.
IMPORTANT: For an optimal selection process, please attach all relevant documents.
Closing date is 19 January 2021
- Matric/Grade 12
- 3 year qualification would be an advantage