Directly manage a team of Sales Analysts to guide efforts to establish and manage against a business planning, forecasting and pricing approach in collaboration with the National Account Team. Using customer syndicated data, this team will identify opportunities, conduct reviews with the account team and gain alignment prior to finalization of recommendations to forecasting, finance, the bottler or the customer itself.
The Team Lead and Sales Analysts also assist the account team by performing the necessary analysis required for execution of the annual Joint Business Plan, facilitating the development and validation of business plans, providing insight into forecasting as part of a management routine and playing a key role in day to day communication with the customer and field sales team.
- Recruit and retain a high-performance team, while creating and maintaining growth opportunities within and outside of the Sales Analytics team
- Lead Sales Analysts to provide timely and accurate reporting and insights to sales and management team, assists with field communication and assists management team in presenting the JBP
- Provide leadership to customer teams and across cross-functional teams to advise on analytics including opportunity assessments, industry benchmarking and gap analysis
- Analyze key measures against Joint Business Plan performance including Sources of Growth allocations, price/package variations, mix shifts, operational elements like out of stocks or minimal orders.
- Prepare and provide input around KBI and Management Routine reports.
- Identifies opportunities, conducts reviews with account team to gain alignment prior to finalization and submission to key stakeholders
- Support the team to launch innovations in stores and on digital platforms
- 5-7 years of experience, ideally in CPG industries
- Progressive experience in finance, sales, category management or business planning analysis
- Strong technical/computer skills (i.e. Excel, pivot tables, macros, Access) required
- Strong people leadership and interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator
- Advanced analytics experience
- Experience collaborating and influencing cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of delivering sustainable results and problem-solving.
Coca-Cola Ltd. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal. For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our HR team by calling 1-877-677-6774.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors
- curious, empowered, inclusive and agile
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.