- Payment Gateway, Point of Sale and Solution Extensions
Our Product Owner needs to understand the business issues and challenges in the eCommerce and grocery sectors. Working with internal and external stakeholders, you will need to gather and assess product requirements, help prioritize them against corporate strategy and, as Product Owner in the agile process, communicate them to the development teams.
This role will require you to be a key member of a multi-disciplinary agile team throughout the delivery process in a fast-paced environment.
- To build a partner network initially for point of sale and payment gateway integrations.
- To build a broader ecosystem of partners to deliver a best in class ecommerce solution.
- To define integrations, work closely with R&D, third party vendors and retailers.
- To deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry and to understand the business' strategic and competitive position.
- Work across various business functions to ensure alignment across stakeholders and clear communication of product features, functionality and constraints.
- Work with product management and customers to understand what users need to get their jobs done.
- Translate those needs into concise user stories with detailed requirements for development teams.
- Manage the backlog prioritization, grooming and planning with development teams, clarifying questions and ensuring successful delivery of the requirements.
- Analyze data from usage and performance of existing products, and set success metrics for new product and feature development.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years Product owner/product management experience in the eCommerce, payment gateway and/or point of sale space
- Experience working with and integrating with third party payment gateways and point of sale solutions
- Experience building a network or ecosystem of partner integrations
- Bachelors/Masters degree in human-computer interaction, computer science, IT, design, business or other related fields.
- Self-starter attitude with a passion to be a hands-on expert in your product area.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to develop a considered opinion and sell their vision for the product.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex products and dependencies.
- End-user focused with a strong sense of empathy
- Experience of close collaboration with designers and developers.
- A software engineering/machine learning background is a bonus
ThryveAI is a brand of Mi9 Retail, a leading provider of enterprise retail and industry-focused digital commerce software. ThryveAI builds on the company's years of experience providing cutting-edge e-commerce solutions to the world's largest grocery retailers. ThryveAI software is modular, scalable, and intelligent, enabling retailers to deliver digital storefronts, optimized fulfillment, and personalized shopper experiences to grow their businesses profitably. Our mission is to help our customers fulfill their potential while future-proofing their businesses so they can Thryve in any environment.
Must be legally authorized to work without visa sponsorship for employment.
Mi9 Retail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.