Location: Ottawa ON
Achieves assigned quota by taking a consultative approach to Pre-Hospital & Hospital sales. Ongoing demonstration of all Pre-Hospital & Hospital products, clinical data, and programs. These products/programs include: Power-Pro, Power-Load, Stair-Pro, Evacuation, LIFEPAK monitor/defibrillators and automated external defibrillators (AEDs), LUCAS Chest Compression Systems, the LIFENET System, HeartSine AEDs, ProCare Services and Flex Financial Services. Sales Account Managers focus on the development of customer relationships to create greater loyalty and accelerate growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will be responsible for calling on Pre-Hospital & Hospital staff and decision makers, including private and municipal ambulance services, fire departments, police, volunteer Pre-Hospital services, and all Hospital customers in the market.
- You will develop and implement business plans to identify and close business. Expected to utilize and leverage Pre-Hospital & Hospital tools.
- You will prepare forecasts for yearly, quarterly and monthly business.
- You will participate in sales workshops, sales meetings, and/or promotional activities as requested by Pre-Hospital & Hospital Manager and/or Marketing Leadership and Medical Division.
- You will provide current customers with excellent post-sale follow up (communication and management of delivery dates, in-service training, and coordinates product repairs).
- You will be accountable for maintaining customer records in accordance with Stryker specifications; including quarterly market share updates when requested.
- You'll actively participates in national, regional, and local Pre-Hospital & Hospital trade shows. For local trade shows may be solely responsible for transportation, set-up, and demonstration of Pre-Hospital & Hospital products.
- You will effectively manage assigned territory via planning, coordination, and overnight travel.
- You will be expected to contribute to the learning and development of teammates by providing best practices and lessons learned.
- Frequent travel 20-25% of the time inclusive of overnight stays and weekends.
- Ability to work out of a home office. This will include maintaining an inventory and storage of demo products and literature.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 3 years of successful selling experience (capital equipment experience or medical device experience is valued)
- A Bachelor's degree in science, business, or related discipline.
- Driving record in good standing.
- All Sales Account Managers must comply with the Salesforce Automation Policy in Emergency Care to personally obtain a computer that meets the minimum Stryker Medical qualifications outlined in the policy.
- Demonstrated track record of performance and success.
- Must possess excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgment effectively.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills, specifically relating to stress management, people management, and conflict management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop both internal and external long-term customer relationships.
- Internal applicants with an equivalent combination of education, experience and performance over time at Stryker will be considered