At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Director, Agile Marketing Enablement
Our strategic priority is to deliver seamless and exceptional experiences for our customers across channels. To help us better deliver on this priority we are on a journey to grow our Agile Marketing Practice across our Wireless Business Unit. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Agile leader who will work closely with leaders across the Department to orchestrate improvements and support in continuously refining the strategy for scaling our Agile Marketing practice and driving the cultural transformation to an Agile mindset within the Wireless Business Unit.
The Director, Agile Marketing Enablement will be accountable for centrally supporting a growing number of squads and teams that are using or adopting a variety of Agile methodologies. They will work across Wireless reinforcing the values and culture of Agile, elevating the performance of teams and identifying opportunities to continuously improve the Agile practice as we adopt it within and ensure we travel along side other business units that are embarking in their own Agile Transformations.
- Develop a strategy and roadmap to mature the Agile Marketing practice in Wireless
- Work across department lines to gain alignment on the Agile Marketing operating model
- Support a team of 12 responsible for the development and maintenance of Agile assets and the establishment of coaching standards
- Lead the launch an Agile training program with role-specific training and team onboarding emphasizing Agile and Lean thinking, tools and techniques to increase velocity and deliver value
- Act as an Agile SME and catalyst to instill a culture of measurement with respect to both the impact of the change to the business and the effectiveness of the new way of working
- Collaborate with planning leads and stakeholders to align and sequence plans and roadmaps to incrementally arrive at an integrated Agile planning framework and approach
- Provide feedback to the leadership team on potential areas for improvement
- Support and help grow a highly engaged and effective team of Scrum Masters and Coaches, responsible for recruitment and investing in developing these members
- Play a critical role in Up-skilling and Deep-skilling plans and recommendations to help agility effectiveness and efficiency
- Help drive employee engagement across the Agile Marketing teams
Experience and Qualifications:
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience leading a large-scale Agile transformation within a complex matrix multi-stakeholder organization. Agile Marketing Transformation experience preferred.
- 5+ years Scrum Master experience with professional certification such as CSM, SAFe or equivalent designation
- Proven expertise in various Agile techniques in a Business agility framework (Enterprise Agile and/or Marketing), including Scrum, Kanban and Scaled Agile
- Experienced in customizing agile practices, artifacts and techniques for a marketing organization
- Experience in Marketing, Business Management considered an asset
- A track record of building strong relationships with clients and external business partners
- Experience in developing and reporting on Agile metrics and measuring progress towards Agile maturity
- Strong senior level presence and ability to clearly communicate and influence at all levels
- Ability to clearly articulate vision and goals and set long term strategy
- Ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity
- Proven experience coaching and developing talent; ability to grow top talent
- Ability to lead a high-functioning team in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency in the use of Agile and collaboration tools (e.g. Jira)
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
Requisition ID: 213230
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Marketing