Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. That's why Alida created the world's first CXM and insights platform to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like Buzzfeed, LinkedIn and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Alida's unique approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates meaningful and lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Equally important to the success of our business are our people. We couldn't do what we do without our awesome Lider's and look forward to welcoming a new Lider, you to our Alida family. Join us and let's make a difference together.
Marketing Operations Manager
As our Marketing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for driving the implementation, management and optimization of our marketing systems, processes, and technology. You will also be responsible for building an efficient and effective reporting framework that delivers integral business insight to inform and guide the marketing strategy. You demonstrate strong project management skills with the ability to work with stakeholders, understand requirements, and drive a plan to move it forward.
Being a Hubspot and Salesforce.com superuser, you'll ensure we are optimizing our marketing efforts by constantly analyzing the effectiveness of our demand and campaign tactics as well our multichannel ROI.
Prospect and Customer lifecycle management:
- Build a prospect lifecycle reporting framework to inform and improve velocity through the sales cycle in our three key markets: NA, EMEA and APAC. Including conversion rates at each stage.
- Identify gaps in the sales and marketing prospect communication strategy to support and build a strong alignment between marketing and sales.
- Analyze content consumption at the different stages of the buyer cycle and provide optimization recommendations.
- Optimize our engagement scoring and manage ongoing updates as needed.
- Help define, develop and deliver an accurate marketing attribution and performance structure.
- Construct key marketing reporting mechanisms, including dashboards and reports to ensure that the Marketing team is getting access to the insight on which programs are working and which aren't.
- Track and analyze marketing campaigns focused on prospect and customer accounts (account-based marketing) to optimize performance and contribute to monthly marketing reporting.
- Analyze channel performance and make recommendations for improvements to meet company objectives.
- Build ROI reporting for all programs and channels.
- Work with Revenue Operations to build a unified Sales and Marketing Dashboard.
- Build regular weekly and monthly reporting in a shareable, user-friendly format
Tools & Technology:
- Provide business-process consulting to team members and the broader organization around platform configuration, optimization, and rollout of new features and functionality
- Optimize our MarTech infrastructure and help evaluate and integrate new marketing tools and technology, working with IT, Revenue Operations and other functions as needed.
- Create and manage data maintenance workflows and process governance between all integrating systems e.g. Hubspot & Salesforce.
- Manage relationships with marketing technology vendors to understand application roadmaps, planned enhancements, and updates. Using this to inform the team of new efficiencies and features.
- Provide recommendations that can positively impact Marketing and Revenue performance, as well as CAC
- Own the strategy, design, administrative and user management requirements of all marketing platforms
- Creation/management of initiatives to gather/disseminate internal and external marketing best practices
- Continuously informed around global email compliance legislation and privacy frameworks to ensure a marketable database falls within required compliance
- 3-5 years of experience in a related Marketing Operations role.
- Proven experience with online marketing, automation solutions, marketing systems and CRM including Hubspot, Salesforce, Bizible, 6sense.
- University/College degree in computer science, engineering, or business preferred.
- Ability to query, extract and interpret marketing data and form recommendations.
- Good understanding of online marketing practices and trends.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Ability to work with stakeholders, understand requirements, and drive a plan forward.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and enthusiasm to navigate into uncharted territory.
- Experience with developing sustainable processes to improve efficiency and maintain data integrity.
Ready to join our team?
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We know there are many options in the marketplace and want to sincerely thank you for your interest, and taking the time to apply to Alida.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Alida Job Applicant CCPA Notice at Collection
Last updated: January 1, 2020.
This Job Applicant CCPA Notice at Collection describes the categories of personal information that we, Alida Inc. and our corporate affiliates, collect about you as a California resident applying for a job with us, and the purposes for which we use your personal information.
We recommend that you not disclose sensitive personal characteristics (e.g., religion, philosophical or political beliefs, or financial data) in your resume/CV or any materials you initially submit in support of your application. If you provide information about others (e.g., reference contact details), please first ensure you have informed them that you will be providing their information and that they are happy for you to provide it to us.
When you submit a job application to us, we collect your name, contact details, education and work experience, contact details of your former/current employer, information about your educational background, your work and other professional experience, and any other information you voluntarily submit, such as the information you provide in an application form, CV or resume or public profile you share with us. We use these categories of information to determine your suitability for the role for which you have applied or for similar roles within the Alida group of affiliates, and contact you about your application if we have questions or would like to schedule an interview.
If your job application progresses, we may collect information that you provide during any interviews with us and, subject to applicable law, through any background or reference checks we perform on you. We use these categories of information to further evaluate your suitability for the role for which you have applied or for similar roles within the Alida group of affiliates and decide whether to extend a work offer to you.
If we extend an offer to you, we may request and collect additional information from you, such as proof of eligibility to work in country (e.g., a passport or visa), tax information, bank account information, benefits eligibility information and other information. We use these categories of information to take steps to start a work relationship with you.
We may also use any or all of the above categories of personal information to comply with applicable laws and administer our compliance with such requirements (such as under employment and immigration laws), and exercise or defend our legal rights. In the event of a proposed merger, acquisition, sale or other business transaction involving our business or its assets, we may use your personal information in ways that support or give effect to the transaction.
Job applicants who have a visual disability should please visit our accessibility plan page to request this Notice in an alternative format. Please see our Supplemental CCPA Disclosures at via Isarta.