Location: Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
Company: SOCIAL KNOW HOW®
Who We Are: SOCIAL KNOW HOW® is a leading Social Media Marketing Agency located in the Greater Toronto Area that helps company's Plan, Optimize, Execute and Manage (POEM) their Social Networks. Our expertise in harnessing the power of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter through quality content and effective Facebook/Instagram advertising will get your company noticed, growing and connected with your target market. www.SocialKnowHow.com
Overview: Social Media is an essential aspect of marketing today's brands. It connects businesses with customers, increases visibility to brands and boosts business opportunities. As the Social Media Content and Website Creator, you will be responsible for supporting the Social Media Manager(s) by creating visual and graphic content that will be shared on clients' social media platforms.
- Collaborate with the Social Media Client Manager and clients to translate the vision into visual content.
- Shoot and edit content to build a library of product videos, hiring videos, and/or case study videos
- The creation of SKH Marketing and Sales Material
- Create specialized content through software and apps for clients, Social Know How and internal team
- Create compelling concepts and designs for landing pages in WordPress for certain campaigns to ensure effectiveness and maximize ROI and increase conversion funnels.
- Capture studio-quality video both on location and in the office as projects dictate.
- Assist in the development of content for client's campaigns by creating custom animations/Images/Videos-using apps/software) for various stakeholders
Content Calendar Management:
- Support day-to-day operations, co-ordination and content execution.
- Edit and proofread content before publication to ensure quality and accuracy
- Schedule content for the client's social networks and monitor social media accounts.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Edit photos and videos using the Adobe Creative Cloud suite or similar software
- Perform photography and videography at select client locations to gather content
- Compose and execute monthly email newsletters, blogs, vlogs for Social Know How & select clients
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
- Edit content produced by your teammates, including conceptualizing the projects upfront and copy-editing prior to publishing.
- Research and schedule shareable content across client's social networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc);
- Collaborate with Social Media Client Manager in ensuring content is consistent, relatable, engaging and intended to meet client objectives and deadlines
- Test and implement new software and mobile Apps that increase the client's visual presence.
- Create and maintain a designated location for all the content created
Social Media Maintenance:
- Maintain and develop social media communities and networks and grow client's social media platforms through community engagement
- On-site social sharing: Visit clients at their locations or events to take pictures, videos and other forms of content that will be posted on their social networks. Ie, Facebook live, Instagram live, Pictures, etc.
- Conduct Community engagement for clients, help them to grow followers
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in posts
Website Design and Maintenance:
- Leads multiple project teams to create websites that exceed customer expectations and speak to the customer's target audience
- Oversees design, development, and implementation of websites
- Uses a variety of standard tools and methods to communicate with the client
- Provide high-quality client interaction
- Efficiently complete deliverables
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Video Production or related fields.
- Minimum 4 Years of professional experience preferred.
- Understanding of what makes content successful in today's social media world.
- Able to create content that is engaging and successful across channels and audiences.
- Passionate about social media, graphic design, brand identity, photography, and videography
- Advanced understanding of and/or proficient in: Adobe Creative Suite and a diverse range of video and image processing software, plug-ins, techniques and approaches.
- Familiar with Wordpress, Squarespace, Hootsuite, and Hubspot are an asset.
- An effective communicator, technologically savvy, creative & innovative.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain a positive and upbeat attitude.
- Valid Ontario driver's license and access to a vehicle.
- After hours may be required
- Additional duties may be required.
Interested in Joining the SOCIAL KNOW HOW® team?