ADHOC STUDIO is seeking a Digital
- Social Media Content Creator
to play a vital role in the ongoing success of our team. The successful candidate is a resourceful self-starter, you know how to make things happen and can see things through from idea to execution. You are obsessed with creating engaging content and thrive in telling and sharing engaging stories.
You'll collaborate with team members in other disciplines to communicate the core value of the digital products we design and build. You'll use content to connect with our clients.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Lead the company's corporate day-to-day brand and marketing efforts
- Email newsletters, Instagram, Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Websites, Facebook etc.
- Creates engaging written and visual content for all corporate ADHOC collateral
- graphics, videos, animations, and photography for social media, newsletters, websites, articles and training materials, and press releases
- Ability to design new (original) content pieces
- Scheduling and publishing posts across all platforms
- Developing ideas for stories, series and formats on all platforms in collaboration with sales and marketing team
- Planning our content calendar and publishing schedule
- Monitoring and optimizing content efforts and analytics to ensure best performance
- Bringing exceptional attention to detail and quality assurance to everything that goes out on our channels
- Develop best-in-class ideas to bring creative ideas to life through partnerships, and social strategy
- Work within a cross-functional team (Product and Marketing) to develop digital assets in a fast-paced environment
- Research content and messaging strategies in the competitive landscape and perform competitive audits pertinent to a specific design or business goals
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TEAM?
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience at a creative agency or in-house creative team
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Video Production or related fields.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy collaborating with others
- You have an excellent sense of photography and videography/cinematography
- Expertise with design tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Strong working knowledge in Mailchimp, Hootsuite, and Canva (or related products)
- Strong working knowledge with Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
- A strong background in graphic design
- Analyze content or campaigns, report findings and provide recommendations
- You recognize the need for constant improvement
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects in all stages of the pipeline
- A great opportunity to leave your ?mark? as we are undergoing multiple exciting and forward-thinking initiatives
- Internal development to support your growth and enhance your skills
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- Free snacks, teas, and coffee
- The challenge and opportunity of joining a rapidly growing, talented, passionate, and fun team
Candidate MUST submit an online portfolio of graphic/video or social media focused work samples demonstrating your experience. Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Must be eligible to work in Canada.
No Agencies Please.
Powered by JazzHR