At Interaxon, we develop engaging experiences using brain-sensing technology. We are a passionate team of researchers, technical experts and scientists building the world's leading science-based brain platform to empower personal transformation through human-centred innovation. Our Muse headbands are designed to make meditation easier and provide real-time audio and visual feedback on your meditative state through the Muse companion app. www.choosemuse.com
As a Motion Graphics / Graphic Designer on the Interaxon team, you'll support our creative team with asset development. Your work will be would be used for for email marketing, web design, social channels, international sale campaigns, in-app, and general marketing materials
Yours skills and experience:
- Solid understanding of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere).
- Create multi-channel ad campaigns for sales/ product launches
- including but not limited to static and motion Google Ads, Youtube Ads, Instagram/ Facebook Ads, Amazon, and web banners
- Create motion graphics and add them to video/ gifs.
- Create/ edit short promotional videos for social media and web.
- Create static graphics and export for social and web, and occasionally print.
- Collaborate with our design and development team to ensure all videos and graphics align with brand standards.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a keen eye for typography
- Multi-disciplinary design skills with the ability to switch between video and still assets seamlessly
- Firm grasp of design fundamentals demonstrated by a strong portfolio of motion graphics, video, and graphic design work
This is a contract position with the possibility of it being extended. Only candidates who submit a portfolio with work examples will be considered for an interview.
This role is remote-friendly, with a preference for candidates based in Canada.
What we offer:
Our collaborative culture is an extension of our vision to empower personal transformation to improve lives and change the world. We have a flexible working environment, ongoing work from home options, , weekly team meditations and Zoom yoga, and a commitment to keeping connected while working apart. Join a team passionate about making a difference.
Interaxon is a company fueled on innovation and inclusion. We believe that diversity is an essential part of our workplace culture, and we continue to grow our team through equal opportunity and barrier-free recruitment. Additionally, if you require any accommodations during the selection process, please let us know!
Note: We suggest adding "apps.bamboohr.com" to your contact list so you don't miss any emails from us regarding your application.