Position: Client Satisfaction Specialist/Marketing Coordinator
Branch: Coquitlam Office
We are seeking a Client Satisfaction Specialist to help retain and expand Canstar's business with existing clients. Reporting to the Client Services Manager, you will ensure that your dedicated client portfolio is delighted with their Canstar experience and that their business commitment to us grows. You will be active in social media, and current on industry news and events relating to your clients' business.
Maintaining a regular schedule of contact with clients, you will document activity and progress in Canstar's CRM. Events, such as golf tournaments, conventions, and client education are pivotal to your success, and this position requires initiating, organizing and conducting these events as required. The successful applicant will be a culture champion, helping to build the character of the company internally and externally.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain regular contact with client base
- Prepare presentation materials and education segments
- Obtain information about clients and input them to client files in the CRM
- Participate in industry committees relevant to the client base
- Entertain clients, which may include after-hours
- Receive and direct client inquiries and concerns to the appropriate person or department for resolution.
- Be active in social media and contribute articles to the website
- Research, purchase, and inventory promotional items
- Perform other duties as necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate or bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field preferred
- Experience in Customer Service in any of restoration, insurance, or property management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Hands on experience with a CRM would be beneficial. Experience with PSA would be beneficial
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Excellent working knowledge of social media
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- This position will spend approx. 50% of time in the office and 50% on the road attending events and meeting clients. These percentages will fluctuate throughout the year.
- Personal vehicle and driver's licences is required
- Flexible hours will be required including some early mornings and evening events on a periodic basis
If this sounds like an exciting career opportunity to you, please send your resume via Isarta. We thank everyone for their interest but due to the high volume of applications that we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.