Looking for a great opportunity to work in Canada's largest Automotive Group?
Mercedes-Benz Boundary is currently looking to fill a position of a Sales Manager.
- Establish long and short term goals as directed by the General Manager for the salespeople assigned as his/her responsibility.
- Guide the salespeople in setting their objectives on a long and short term basis.
- Follow up on all leads from a variety of sources.
- Meet individual and department goals.
- Promote new business and contribute to company's customer base by sourcing new customers through prospecting and referral networks.
- Providing a superior experience for our customers in order to exceed their expectations.
- Demonstrating a high level of product knowledge, including participating in product training available.
- Ensure that sales representatives understand and follow dealership policies at all times.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
All successful applicants must possess the following qualities:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an automotive sales role.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a management role.
- Strong focus on New and Pre-Owned sales.
- Superior management and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be extremely organized.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to handle and resolve customer issues or concerns promptly and professionally.
- Valid VSA License is required.
Dilawri Group of Companies is Canada's largest automotive group with 76 franchised dealerships representing 34 automotive brands throughout Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia. Privately owned and operated by the Dilawri family since 1985, the company continues to expand its footprint in Canada, building on its history of excellence in the automotive industry. With more than 4,000 employees, Dilawri Group of Companies is proud to offer exceptional products and customer service in every dealership.
Dilawri Group of Companies is not only a leader in the automotive industry, it is also a leader in the communities it serves, having established The Dilawri Foundation in 2002. The Dilawri Foundation has contributed tens of millions of dollars throughout Canada supporting a variety of charitable causes.
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.