BBTV is a media-tech company advancing the world through the creation, distribution, management and monetization of content. We provide end-to-end solutions to content owners including proprietary tech, leading services and enhanced distribution & monetization. We are the second largest video property worldwide in terms of unique viewers following only Google, reaching tens of billions of monthly impressions.
About the Role
We are looking for a YouTube Content Partnerships Representative to join our team and be a significant catalyst in our growth! The YouTube Content Partnerships Representative is a Sales position responsible for identifying popular content on YouTube, building relationships with content creators, and selling them on the value working with BBTV. This Sales position involves a high volume of reach-outs to prospective partners, the ability to connect with a wide variety of content creators on YouTube and the successful negotiation and closing of these channels as partners in BBTV's network. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing team of digital media professionals.
- Using various methods of prospecting to discover emerging content creators and engaging with them to partner with BBTV
- Developing a clear understanding of BBTV's content requirements, value adds, and technology platform
- Consistent attainment of sales targets
- Effectively educating prospective partners on BBTV's value adds and VISO suite of tools
- Weekly individual and team review meetings to measure accomplishments
- Optimizing workflow through the use of tools to improve efficiency
- Providing the company with feedback on individual and team performances
- Collaborating with management, and the greater team, to identify and analyze new opportunities for revenue generation
- Assisting BBTV strategically to grow our verticals within YouTube
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, marketing or communications
- Strong understanding of technology, new media, and social media
- Expertise in online video and the YouTube platform is preferred
- Self-motivated results driven prefers to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proven prioritization and time management skills
- Effective written and interpersonal communication skills
- most communication is done via email
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships across cultures
At BBTV, our team is everything. We offer competitive compensation packages and have a strong focus on diversity, inclusiveness and equitable compensation. We also offer flexible hours and operate on a horizontal management structure that rewards creativity and values transparency.
From our commitment to giving back (support for everyone to volunteer with a charitable or community initiative), our culture committee (social events, team-building, diversity and inclusion), and our support for personal and career development through our learning & development program, we're not your typical 9-5 gig.
BBTV is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all people.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To all recruitment agencies, BBTV does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, BBTV employees or any other company location. BBTV is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.