AT MMG everything we do is guided by our values. Do What's Right with Integrity
- Deliver Results
- Get Things Done
- Continuously Improve
- Thought Leadership
- Energized Passion If any of these values resonate with you, MMG has an opportunity for you!
- Maximize the income to MMG and take responsibility, control and recovery of rent arrears, including MMG debts where early efforts to recover debts have failed for all properties.
- Ensure your portfolio of properties is well maintained and managed in accordance with MMG standards and guidelines.
- Foster good resident relations and implement approved programs in accordance with budget guidelines.
- Practice excellent resident relations through regular resident visits to ensure concerns and complaints are dealt with in a timely, professional manner to ensure long-term tenancies.
- Handle resident concerns and inquiries with a goal of 100% satisfaction.
- Keep properties occupied with qualified residents through advertising, lead follow up, property showings for prospective residents.
- Ensure all maintenance and repairs are conducted in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Issue purchase orders and renovation requests, and coordinate contractors for same.
- Conduct regular site inspections and all move in/out inspections at the property.
- Ensure resident move-ins and move-outs are efficient, timely and that you are ensuring diligence on recoveries.
- Complete and approve security deposit statements and charges upon move out.
- Initiate suite transfer requests and complete inspections.
- Diligently address any pest issues in the properties and work with the pest control team to alleviate them.
- Ensure maintenance and cleaning contracts are in place as required and supervise all maintenance, repairs, contracts and landlord's work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Assist in the preparation of operating budgets and the monitoring of budgets thereafter and execute the property business operations within the approved budget.
- Always working towards the owners' goals and objectives while at the same time providing exceptional customer service.
- Responsible for the leasing processes, lease administration and renewal processes as well as providing a strong leasing feedback loop.
- Provide key input into the marketing program, responsible for "knowing your market" and completing regular comprehensive market surveys and reports.
- 116 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 3S5 Ph: 780.451.5192 Fax: 780.451.5194 Web: www.mmgltd.com
- Ensure compliance with the Residential Tenancies Act in all procedures.
- Ensure local, provincial, & federal laws and regulations are being observed.
- Ensure comprehension and compliance with all MMG policies.
- Positively embrace MMG Corporate Values.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- RECA Property Management License
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of property management experience
- Professional communicator who can effectively network with various demographics
- Strong knowledge of the local real estate market
- You are a natural relationship builder and connector.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You are great at using technology.
- You thrive in a changing environment
If you are looking to join our dynamic team that has a passion to be the best, visit our career page at www.mmgltd.com/careers and apply today!