Lethbridge Truck Town Auto Sales
2001 3rd Avenue South Lethbridge, AB
If honesty, integrity, and superior customer service are your watchwords, you possess uncompromising ethical and moral standards, and you have an insatiable drive to succeed, we want you to come be part of the team here at Lethbridge Truck Town.
We are part of the Murray Auto Group, which is 91 years strong, a Platinum Member of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, and is one of the largest automotive groups in the country.
What we're looking for:
A position for a professional Sales Consultant is now available for the right person. You will be responsible for meeting and greeting clients, guiding test drives, and assisting our clients in their purchases while building your business and career.
Who we're looking for:
Ambitious. Driven. Thrives in a competitive environment. Phenomenal customer service before anything else. These are words and terms that describe the kind of person we're looking for. We're not looking for a typical salesperson. We're looking for excellence. You'll be joining an established and very successful team of professional Sales Consultants, and we're looking to build your career with us to heights you might not think are possible.
What we offer:
- Onsite training will be provided
- The hours of work for this position will be full-time but flexible!
- Competitive compensation packages. The car business fluctuates, and we have built a pay plan that is not only extremely rewarding for hard workers, but also protects you during the not-so-great months.
- A positive, customer focused culture of service and reputation before a car deal.
- Unlimited growth potential. The Murray Automotive Group owns over 30 dealerships from Abbotsford, BC to Yarmouth, NS, and leadership is promoted from within. The sky is the limit for the right applicant.
We're looking to grow you into the best in the business. You may not be the best of the best right now, but
- for the right person
- we will provide all the tools for your success. In return, we expect commitment and 100% effort. If you like to work hard, truly earn every dollar you make and give your best every minute of every day, you're the one for us.
If you feel that Lethbridge Truck Town is the place for you, please deliver your resume and cover letter in-person to our Sales Manager, Gord Gilmour!
Please Note: The successful candidate will be required to consent to a Police Information Check and to provide a 3 Year Driver's Abstract. We also thank all candidates for their interest in our company but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.