South Trail Kia is looking for a Sales Specialist to join their team! Are you motivated to succeed, resourceful and possess the necessary capabilities to establish and maintain strong professional relationships with both existing and new clients?
If you are looking to work for a company that values integrity, good work ethic, and a strong sense of teamwork, then please apply today! Here are a few reasons why people love working for us:
- Lucrative pay plan
- commissioned based with a Guarantee for the first 3 months!
- Opportunity to grow in management team
- Sales Contest for an all-inclusive trip! (Past trips have included Phoenix and Mexico)
- Ask us about our ?Sales team? Awards and Recognition!
- We offer a vehicle allowance to our Sales Specialists
- ask for more details!
- Promote Training & Development & Team building
- Forward thinking work environment
- A part of McManes Automotive Group
- To promote and complete the sale of vehicles in an appropriate, professional and ethical manner with the highest regard to exemplary customer service
- To have up-to-date product knowledge of all vehicle makes and models including competitive brands
- To service all allocated sales inquiries in a prompt and effective fashion
- To have the ability to close sales
- Minimum 1 year automotive sales experience an asset
- Ability to negotiate and close
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment and ensure quality and quantity of work meets expectations
- Product knowledge is an asset
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail
- Ability to meet the needs of a diverse client base and excel customer expectations
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License with a clean driver's record
- Computer skills: MS Office, Outlook, CDK
- AMVIC Licensed
- completion required upon hire