The Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining and growing revenue from existing customers, while developing new accounts within assigned territories.
You will be a champion of our CDN solutions, providing strong service and support to our existing customers' needs at every interaction and to lead the resolution of their issues within the company. You will also be orchestrating direct sales engagements, win competitive opportunities, as well as collaborate with partners for sell-to and sell-through strategies.
You will enjoy a competitive base salary with a generous commission while representing a leading-edge customer focused CDN that is helping companies grow their global businesses through web 2.0 applications.
The ideal candidate should be a tenacious, results-oriented Sales professional, with a passion for nurturing strong relationships with customers, passionate about the industry and possess excellent communication skills. Success in this position will require a positive attitude, great time management, strong work ethic, and a passion to build solid relationships with customers.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- About 2
- 3 years of relevant working experience in a combination of sales/customer success/account management positions for IT solutions, preferably within a SaaS, PaaS or IaaS environment.
- Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), Internet and Cloud Infrastructure, Media and Cyber Security Services is highly desired.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to engage with prospects and customers through various channels including calls, emails and face-to-face interaction.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with CRM platform, Salesforce, is highly desired.
- Must be bilingual English/French (Parisian French).
- This position is expected to work full-time from our office in Toronto, Canada