We are seeking an experienced growth marketer that thrives in a fast-paced environment and is energized by coaching, inspiring and developing others. As a member of the Marketing Leadership team, you will be responsible for the full funnel; you will be building and executing on our growth marketing plans with a focus on brand strategy, user acquisition and retention. You will lead a team of growth marketers as we bring more users onto the platform while supporting all of our go-to-market efforts. You are energized by building high impact teams, providing mentorship and coaching to your team and to others in the organization
Most of the things you'll work on:
- Build organizational capability: Systematically grow/develop people to meet both their career goals & the organization goals through coaching, feedback, exposure, & stretch assignments
- Represent Marketing at Flipp leadership level; participate and lead cross-functional teams to deliver on high-impact, company-wide initiatives
- Understand the unit economics of the business, identify and establish growth strategies, and provide guidance/focus to the team in order to implement strategies/tactics to improve profitability
- Build and enhance the brand marketing strategy to ultimately increase awareness and consideration
- Deeply understand and define growth KPIs and what levers the business has to impact those KPIs to drive business results.
- Constantly obsess over and advocate for what is best for the customer (both the shopper and the merchant/CPG) whether it be in internal meetings or in interaction with users directly
- Manage team P&L, identify & examine alternatives, including evaluation of costs, risks, and benefits for the company
- works smarter not just harder!
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or Marketing
- 8+ years in a management position, ideally in e-commerce, SaaS or consumer tech, focusing on customer experience and marketing
- Prior experience developing requirements for and implementing new CRM systems.
- Proven customer engagement and retention results from past initiatives and strategies
- Strong understanding of customer support and/or performance marketing channels and experience optimizing KPIs
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker to strategize and execute on A/B tests within campaigns
Here's how we work:
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that's best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the center of all that we do, and it has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including: Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Here's how to apply:
If you're interested in working with us on the future of shopping, click the "Apply now" button to submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you're prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.