WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
The Marketing Coordinator, Digital Strategy and UX will act as the customer's advocate for change. Working in an agile, fail-fast environment, this role will support the WW Canada Marketing team to enhance the user journey and to build and enhance the overall site strategy. The coordinator will be responsible for organizing, coordinating, and actioning updates to the Canadian WW site to support Marketing, Product, and Brand initiatives. Experienced with site operations, user experience principles, and knowledgeable in Content Management Systems (CMS), this role will be empowered to drive change by simultaneously improving the user experience and driving growth for the company.
- Support of digital site operations, including but not limited to: landing page creation, site promotional execution and testing agenda.
- Work with Manager, Digital Strategy & UX on site ops & testing roadmap
- Editorial support for digital content ensuring copy and creative is relevant, on brand and delivered on time.
- Assist in executing campaign offers across all WW digital footprints
- Collaborate with the SEO Manager to identify competitive/generic keywords, terms and trends for incorporation within the digital copy.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and assist in on-going optimization for WW campaigns
- Partner with the Analytics team and assist research on user behaviour insights
- Support digital project management for new development and ongoing maintenance of websites, creative media, as well as additional special projects as required
- Analyze and produce reporting for promotional events, website and social media channels using GA and other reporting tools
- Liaise with the international analytics team and coordinate A / B testing plans
- Coordinate effective, brand driven, compelling imagery that tells a story
- Maintain and update site content through Drupal CMS and Broadleaf.
- Identify opportunities for user journey optimizations for members and non-members alike.
- Collaborate with Canada and Global teams on site maintenance and enhancements.
- Continuously iterate and improve the site utilizing UX and digital strategy principles.
- Report on and strategically identify areas of improvement for WW's platforms to drive heightened conversion rates.
- Build a continual feedback loop, reporting performance and insights back to management.
- Drive improvements in conversion rates
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma experience in Digital Marketing or relevant experience
- Demonstrates knowledge in digital platforms including CMS' (Drupal) and Site Analytics (GA)
- Demonstrates knowledge in digital strategy concepts and UX
- Superior written communication skills in a variety of media types
- Exceptional time management skills and organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines
- Experience with Adobe Suite for creative design and basic HTML
- Experience in digital media an asset
- Curious explorer, acts boldly, wins together and makes a difference
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.