Do you want to be part of a team that creates one of the world's leading cloud-based Access Control software solutions?
Feenics Inc. Ottawa, Canada Launched operation in 2010, achieving fast-start phenomenal growth in the cloud-hosted, Software as a Service (SaaS) access Control sector while Simultaneously building its value-added reseller (VAR) program. The Award-winning Keep by Feenics? access control management system (SMS) is the only solution in the market that provides the choice of on-premise servers or off-site hosted servers addressing the varied needs of the end-user community and their diverse vertical markets.
The company is poised for significant growth in North America and worldwide.
Feenics Inc. is seeking a Marketing Designer to join our fast-paced team. While remote location is an option for the perfect candidate, the position is ideally based at our HQ in Ottawa, ON or Rochester, NY.
This role reports to the Director of Global Marketing. The candidate is responsible for leading the creative charge at Feenics by delivering and setting the bar for all marketing design output.
- Conceptualize and translate marketing concepts and activities into amazing designs across all media, while reflecting our brand's personality
- Actively participate in brainstorming, planning, and objective creation to ensure marketing design and strategy is on message and appropriate to each target audience
- Produce assets for ad campaigns, e-mail, video, editorial, website, landing pages, presentations, events, sponsorships, social media, marketing sites, sales collateral, animations, templates and more.
- Maintain the design and architecture of our corporate website
- Develop bold, compelling and breakthrough creative for our digital marketing channels that drive customer leads (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Ads, etc.)
- Partner with future growth/demand generation team to translate their goals into compelling brand creative. Analyze campaign data and adjust for optimum performance
- Enforce brand standards across all organizational communications
- Become proficient on KEEP, Feenics' cloud-based access control solution, to fully comprehend its value proposition to the marketplace
- Manage multiple projects while delivering against timelines and managing expectations
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required, ideally in graphic and web design, plus two years in a marketing/design role within the technology industry
- The ability to both come up with the ideas, and also to execute on them
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Comfortable working with WordPress, CSS, and HTML
- Functional knowledge with the following programs and design tools: Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, SEO tools, Pardot, Hotjar, etc.
- Proficient with Video (recording and editing)
- both from camera and computer
- Should be strategic-minded with excellent collaboration skills, problem-solving & decision-making skills, and verbal & written communication skills
- Self-starter that can operate in a macro managed environment