Purpose of the Trade Marketing Manager role is to deliver sales fundamentals in store by developing, executing, and tracking the right tools, processes and insights and directly influence key customers when it comes to instore execution decision making.
Rubicon Organics' mission is to grow the best cannabis on earth and for the earth, and today we are doing just that out of our state-of-the art greenhouse facility located in Delta, B.C. We've recently started trading on the TSX Venture Exchange, expanded out partnerships with big names such as PAX Labs, and announced a Product Supply Agreement with German medicinal Cannabis distributor canacur GmbH. Our growth is as tangible as our products, and we've only just begun.
The Trade Marketing Manager at Rubicon Organics will be responsible for the e-commerce and retail activation plans for the commercial team by bringing brand-driven assets, objectives, and priorities to life in-store and online.
We are looking for an outstanding Trade Marketing Manager who wants to leave a tangible legacy:
- Someone who can expand our brand portfolio's impact and generate revenue-driving solutions to retail challenges
- A person with a collaborative mindset, working closely together with creative partners, our brand and commercial team to develop effective trade tools and point of sale (POS)
- Possesses a ?can-do? attitude, talking about opportunities instead of challenges, acting as a role model leading the commercial execution and activation strategy whilst being an active brand ambassador for the RO brands and products.
- Develop POS based on insights according to Rubicon Organics' brand guidelines & commercial standards with external agencies and in collaboration with our brand marketing team
- Collaborate with creative partners on tailor made solutions for top customers
- Lead new product launches and support the quarterly company wide product focus
- Continuously observe market trends and actively search for new business opportunities in the market, identifying potential for improving and adding new marketing activities
- Create a strategic 360° business plan to maintain, re-evaluate and expand our in-store and online brand presence through the creation and execution of the national activation calendar.
- Track all trade data, instore execution score, price and promo, best practices, and generate ROI in trade activities
- Support, train and coach the commercial field team in perfect execution and activation of accounts and events
- University degree, preferably business administration/Data Science/Data Analysis
- 5+ years professional experience in Sales, Trade Mkt or Analyst role (Rep experience a plus)
- Strong analytical, logical, time planning, strategic and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of FMCG/CPG & e-commerce industry
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands on and pro active
- Fluent in English. French is a plus.
- Travel up to: 25%
- Will need to complete a criminal record background check