Are you a passionate Marketing professional looking for a new challenge and an exciting opportunity to do your best work in an award-winning company? We are looking for an experienced Marketing Associate to join our ambitious Marketing team to support our product launches and expansion into new markets.
The ideal candidate is a creative team player who is motivated to drive change and provide a customer-centric brand experience. The Marketing Associate will have the unique opportunity to make valuable contributions in creative areas that benefit the lives of many and play a vital role in driving forward our mission.
If thrive in high pressure environments and have an infectious enthusiasm to ?get it done?, we want to hear from you!
bioLytical's INSTI is the world's fastest testing platform
- providing results in just 1 minute. Yes, you read that correctly
- results in 1 minute not 1 to 2 weeks! We have been in business since 2002 and are growing significantly now with the launch of new products all over the world. bioLytical Laboratories has ranked on Business in Vancouver's Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies list three years in a row, is the winner of the 2018 Lifesciences BC's Growth Stage MedTech Company of the Year, honoured as the 2019 BC Exporter of the Year by the Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters Association, and most recently, listed in the Globe and Mail's Report on Business as one of the Top 400 Growing Companies in Canada.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Associate plays a fundamental role in the delivery of product and market specific initiatives and building the INSTI community. Crafts content that captures our brand's voice to drive customer engagement and provides ideas for building brand loyalty.
- Create and optimize Google Ads, Bing and Social Ads
- Provide Search Engine Optimization keywords and trends
- Manage email Marketing Campaigns
- Engage in Social Media and run Campaigns
- Monitor, measure, and report data relating to the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Research and participate in department brain-storming and idea generation sessions to bring impactful messages to life
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE ROLE
- Diploma preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications
- 2+ years of experience with B2C Digital Marketing and Product Marketing
- Google Analytics and Ads certifications are an asset
- Expertise in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Wordpress are an asset
WHAT WE OFFER:
In addition to a competitive compensation package, our total rewards include extended medical, dental and vision benefits with a focus on health and wellbeing; an exclusive in-house gym and shower facilities; flexible ways and hours of working; additional paid sick and wellness days, a paid day off on your birthday every year; learning & development opportunities with industry experts including core leadership skills and mental health in the workplace. Oh, and you will also have a chance to show off your dance moves and singing voice at our socially distanced parties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from all qualified individuals.