Who You'll Work With
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. Our vision is to enable a world in which everyone loves their work and life. We help organizations of all kinds redefine what's possible, give shape to the future-and get there.
Slalom's Vancouver office is currently seeking a talented Sales Executive to drive business results by producing a well-managed, profitable, and growing book of business opportunities.
The individual in this role will join the Slalom team as a trusted collaborator, identifying strategic growth opportunities, fostering new client relationships, adhering to the sales engagement process, and delivering on goal-oriented sales objectives. Successful candidates must thrive in a people-based corporate culture and be passionate about Slalom's capabilities in driving client success.
What You'll Do
- Partner with the account and practice leaders to strategically pursue new opportunities
- Work with new and existing clients to build a pipeline and secure new MSAs
- Identify and meet with a broad set of buyers to learn more about client initiatives and represent Slalom capabilities
- Develop and sustain a diverse collection of targeted accounts
- Leverage Slalom Sales platforms to drive a forecast and collaborate with Account and Practice leaders
- Nurture relationships with Alliance partners to drive Slalom growth in key practice areas
- Get to know our consultants and work with them to leverage their networks to increase new business opportunities
- Host and facilitate Slalom marketing events
- Serve as a liaison with client decision makers, Slalom colleagues and Alliance partners
- Mentor and collaborate with other sellers within and across other Slalom markets
- Consistently delivers $2-5M+ in annual sales
What You'll Bring
- 3-5+ years of sales, account management or consulting experience with a focus on growth
- Passionate about sales and demonstrates a genuine interest in providing business value for Slalom's clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Budget and project management experience
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
- Organized and methodical; strong prioritization and negotiation skills
- Operates with a propensity for thoughtful action and high output
- Strong process orientation coupled with an ability to work with virtual teams
- Experienced in building relationships with business executives and decision-makers
- Skilled at leading teams through complex solution selling approaches
- Creative and innovative thinker
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 39 markets around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, ethnicity or place of origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by provincial laws.