I'm ready. I want a challenge. I want the chance to work in a successful company who lives their corporate values. I want the opportunity to work as a true Business Partner and build from the ground up. I want to inspire and influence, not just implement. I'm ready to make my mark.
Are you ready?
Headquartered in Edmonton, All Weather Windows Ltd. (AWW) is a dynamic leader in the window and door industry in Canada. Operations include three manufacturing plants located in Edmonton and Customer Solution Centres in Langley, Edmonton, Calgary, Lethbridge, Red Deer, Saskatoon, Regina, and Winnipeg. We are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager to join our Edmonton team.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, this newly created role will be responsible for developing and maintaining a team of highly productive Account Managers that can meet and exceed revenue expectations as well as promptly and professionally addressing the needs of our existing and potential customers. The Sales Manager is accountable for driving All Weather Windows Sales and Marketing initiatives through both the Builder and Dealer channels within the territories for which they are responsible.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of identifying, growing and developing key accounts and reaching/exceeding sales targets. A success driven individual, the Sales Manager is further required to coach and mentor the sales team through motivation, leadership and encouragement while striving for exceptional customer service standards and accountability.
Responsibilities will include :
- Cultivate and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with current and potential customers
- Oversee all sales activities within the region
- Forecast and prepare annual revenue budgets for region by Account Manager and by customer. Setting targets by product line for CRM account plans.
- Review of Account Managers tactical plans for each customer
- Coach Account Manager's by exemplifying Kurlan training and employing practices set out by Kurlan's Baseline Selling strategy
- Host weekly CRM calls to review sales pipeline and opportunities with Account Managers
- Host monthly sales training meetings with Account Managers
- Daily use of CRM and Power BI to collect live data to make effective decisions
- Provide direction on pricing for all new accounts, projects, and current accounts
- Monthly review of profitability by customer
- Approve payroll and manage vacation/time off for direct reports
- Review and approval of all Account Manager expense reports
- Assist Regional Operations Manager with hosting quarterly Business Reviews
- Attend customer relations events to foster relationships and develop leads
- Participation in CHBA events/committee's
- Overall focus on revenue and contribution margin
- Provide leadership by creating a culture of excitement, dedication and service in alignment with All Weather Windows core values; ensure compliance with all organizational standards of work practice, policies and legislations
Primary Qualifications Required :
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in Business, Marketing or related field would be considered an asset
- Minimum of 3+ years of sales management responsibility with a demonstrated track record of success
- Progressive leadership experience with a sales-based organization along with experience overseeing successful change management initiatives
- Understanding of financial reports including budgetary guidelines and expenditures
- Excellent business acumen
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs
- Experience with a CRM system would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and listening skills
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills
- Ability to respond appropriately in pressure situations with a calm and steady demeanor
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Requires approximately _25__% travel within Alberta. Some International travel may also be required on occasion. Candidates must be eligible to travel within Canada, the United States and Internationally
- Work requires a flexible schedule.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Jointly funded benefit package
- A ?Business Partner? in the true sense of the word; using your positive attitude and interest in the business to shape and influence the business
- A team that works hard, but doesn't forget to stop and celebrate its success
An exceptional company is founded upon exceptional people. At All Weather Windows, we invest in our people and are always looking for new opportunities for our employees to grow alongside our business, working together as part of a team to achieve success. We've been continually recognized by our attention to employee satisfaction and, as a result, the commitment and hard work of our employees has been acknowledged through awards and media recognition.
If you embrace variety and change and are looking for a growth environment favouring the development of competencies, then come join us!
If you are interested and possess the appropriate qualifications, please apply online via our Careers Page: http://www.allweatherwindows.com/careers/