Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge's expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
The Grain Services coordinator is responsible for documenting grower compliance with the terms and conditions of special crop production and pricing contracts; the effective use of carriers for the movement of special oilseed crops; interacting effectively with oilseed producers, truck carriers, and other Bunge employees; and the compilation of data relating to Nexera/Non-GMO Canola/Canola programs.
- Provide detailed program information to oilseed producers relating to Bunge's procurement programs.
- Prepare and issue contracts to producers specifying the terms and conditions of production and delivery of oilseeds.
- Monitor product contracts to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of the agreement, and ensure the Grain Manager and Grain Marketing Specialist are informed of situations of non-compliance.
- Schedule deliveries of oilseeds in accordance with production schedules.
- Work effectively with carriers to ensure cost-effective and timely delivery of oilseeds.
- Provide superior customer service to producers, reflecting and excellent company image to producers and the public.
- Demonstrated aptitude for superior customer service.
- Demonstrated proficiency in PC applications, such as Excel and Word.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with oilseed producers and other Bunge employees.
- Logistics experience with truck carriers would be an asset.
- Successful completed post-secondary courses, preferably in agriculture would be an asset.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled