What is the opportunity?
The purpose of the business manager is to ensure all financials reporting and governance related to our portfolio is accurate and within the rules and guidelines for RBC CM. They should serve as a first-point-of-contact for financial, as well as project related questions and inquiries for the portfolio.
What will you do?
- Financial reporting and analytics
- Project governance and control
- Resource tracking and financial system management
- Approval pipeline management
- Oversight and supervision
What do you need to succeed?
- University degree
- Accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA)
- 5+ years of experience doing similar work
Nice to Have
- Formal communication training or equivalent experience
- Formal negotiation skills
- Six-sigma or other continuous improvement training
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities